Smashbox High light/Creamy cheek color in Golden Blossom

2.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/23/2011 8:40:00 PM

I really liked the blush side of this. The highlighter did not show up on my skin at all and wasn't worth it, but the blush on my skin is a beautiful pinky-peach that makes me look fresh and Spring/summer-y. I have a yellow undertone to my skin so maybe that's why it works so well. It's warm but not too orange or gold.

I got it for $7 from Sephora so I would definitely buy it again at that price, though I might not depending upon just how much more expensive it might be at regular price. If you can get it as a promotion or in a swap and you are a yellow-toned gal, I'd definitely recommend it!

on 4/14/2011 10:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I got this from Sephora.com just to meet 50$ limit and it was on sale for 7$. I don't have anything good to say about it other than the bargain price. But still, my 7$ is totally wasted if I'm not making any use of it. The description on the website is neutral rosy pink and champagne sheen. I used the rosy color as a blush and it's not neutral at all on my NC20 skintone. It's more like a muddy pink and not very blendable. I used the light color (champagne sheen) as a highlighter, but it did not show at all. I would definitely not pay the full price (26$) and even hesitate for 7$.

Popular Blush Products