Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/10/2014

This stuff is AMAZING!!!!!!! I use it for everything on my body and it heals very chapped lips. HG product will use it forever!! Very good base to hold a favorite perfume too. Just rub a little where you spray your favorite fragrance and it lasts for hours. I really love this stuff thanks Vaseline!!

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Medium Brown

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Nov/20/2014

Omg these are the cutest little things ever!!! I have these adorable little jars in the original, cocoa butter and rose (But I could only find the rose version in the USA at rite aid.) They work so well with moisturizing your lips, face, body and pretty much everywhere. When I'm in a pickle I will just whip one of these out and start moisturizing anything: everything... Even down to my …Read more

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (298 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Nov/16/2014

Ran out of my coconut oil that I normally use to remove my makeup and mascara so I used Vaseline instead and it dissolved everything easily just like the coconut oil. I did this at night and washed my face in the morning with face wash and my face was soooo much softer!!!!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (200 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

Nov/12/2014

I picked up a tin of this in a British drugstore (white and tan lid) and it's become my favorite nighttime treatment for lips and nails in the winter. I slather a thick coat of it onto my cuticles and by morning, they are soothed and soft. Smells great too, sweet and a little bit decadent.

And dirt cheap! It was £2 for a 20 gram tin.

About reviewer (923 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Sep/07/2014

Looooove this!! It keeps my lips looking and feeling super soft. I moisturize my hands and feet and then add some of this amazing stuff too..works like a charm at sealing in moisture..and at $3 you can't go wrong. Will definitely repurchase!!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesGreen

3.0
fromBanjos

Aug/21/2014

This version of Vaseline seems more moisturizing than the one without cocoa butter. I only use it on my lips but I love the cocoa (white chocolate) scent. The texture is different from regular Vaseline and seems "creamier." I like the flip-top lid, too. UPDATE: After further use, I do not think this is actually more effective than regular vaseline but I still love the scent.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (308 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Aug/04/2014

I like this for my elbows, feet and of course my lips. I have the little baby tub which is so cute and looks just like the large jar.
I did buy the larger jar to refill my little one that I keep by my bed for nighttime.
Right now I am liking the baby scented one. Which is weird because I usually do not like it much but think it is nice and calming at night.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1074 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Aug/02/2014

I like this one better than the original plain vaseline... Because this actually has cocoa butter in it, which is moisturizing. Also I find it to not be as thick and not only that it smells better! I LAAVV the smell of cocoa butter.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (45 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

Jul/03/2014

i had previously written a review of this a couple of years ago. i loved it then but thought that perhaps it was clogging the pores on my chin area. turns out that it was the dove soap i was using that was clogging my pores! i had quit everything except for the dove soap and still had then and finally stopped using it and no more clogged pores!

now i use Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser for …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

1.0

Apr/22/2014

Okay let me put it this way: this product works pretty well hydration your skin--or so I thought.
I bought a container of this and started using it a few days after I opened it on my lips. My lips seemed to be very moisturized. But for some reason I decided to do research on this product.
According to dermatologists, vaseline SEEMS to moisturize but really it clogs up your pores. And …

2 of 22 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

AgeUnder 18