Sally Hershberger Style Primer Normal to Thick Hair

No Image

4.3

Water - Aqua , Polyquaternium-55 , Polyquaternium-11 , Fragrance - Parfum , Polysorbate 20 , Disodium EDTA , DMDM Hydantoin , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

I use this on my damp hair after a shower before I blow dry and/or straighten my hair to reduce frizz and keep my hair smooth. It has a great scent, makes my hair smell awesome. I bought it at Shoppers Drug Mart for about $10, which isn't too pricey considering it lasts a long time ( you only need a little - it goes a long way). The pump on the bottle is handy, but around the bottom of the pump can get sticky because product seems to leak out.

on 4/30/2013 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I got this on sale at Shoppers (Canada) for under 10$. I picked it up because i had never tried a primer on my hair before and it looked interesting. I didn't use it for a while, but i started using it a few weeks ago and i really like it! Even without other products, I find it helps to smooth out hair, kind of like a mousse but it doesnt make your hair hard. It has a nice light scent and is not too heavy. I used this with argan oil and hair spray, and my curls literally lasted for three days. If i didn't have to wash my hair they would have lasted even longer. My curls stayed intact and neat even after sleeping, and the only reason I could think of was this primer. Worth a try!

on 4/14/2011 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I love this hair primer! I saw it at Target for like $10 and I figured I'd give it a try. I mean hey, I prime my face and eyelids prior to makeup, why not my hair? Let me tell you this product is a MIRACLE worker! I have normal hair that's really frizzy. After straightening my hair with this product on, my hair was very sleek an straight. It didn't even start to frizz up in the rain. (Nonetheless, it was just a drizzle. NEVER STRAIGHTEN YOUR HAIR WHEN ITS RAINING LADIES!) After curling my hair, it stayed bouncy and volumous all day.

Pros:
Makes hairstyles last all day.
Doesn't dry out hair
Doesn't make hair feel hard & crispy.
Helps with shine.
Affordable ($10 USD)

Cons:
Comes out in small amounts of foamy texture. So you do have to use quite a few pumps to saturate your hair.

I will definitely purchase this product again and also recommending it to friends!

Popular Styling Products