Tarte Amazonian 12-Hour Clay Blush In Glisten

Tarte Amazonian 12-Hour Clay Blush In Glisten
Amazonian 12-Hour Clay Blush In GlistenAmazonian 12-Hour Clay Blush In Glisten

4.6

This is one of my favorite tarte blushes. I like to wear blushes with gold shimmer because I don't have to wear a highlighter. This is a great all year round color, especially with my summer tan. It brings out the warm tones in my skin and gives it a nice glow.

on 5/14/2017 12:43:00 AM

Oh my this is one of my favorite blushes! It's so beautiful and versatile, anyone can pull off this color and I love it!

on 5/13/2017 8:20:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

OMG i love this blush!!! The shade looks so natural on my NC20 skintone. I own NARS orgasm, super orgasm and other peachy pink blushes, but this one is my favorite. I love the glowing effect it gives, and lasts a long time without retouching. This is my 2nd favorite blush next to Benefit's Bella Bamba which they discountinued =p

on 10/12/2015 12:38:00 AM

i feel silly for having used nars orgasm for so many years. this is a much better version/replacement for that product. there's more pigmentation and it lasts longer!

This is my favortie blush I've ever used, literally. Ahahaha it's soooo good. It's this perfect peachy pink color that looks great on pretty much anyone. I've used it on myself and my mother whom is waaaaay darker than me and it just looks great. The blendability is great, and same with the wear time. The shimmer isn't super glitery either, which I looove. :)

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I love this blush. It's so beautiful, the golden shimmer really works nicely on pale skin. I often combine this with Too Faced Snow Bunny and it's just a glowy, golden look. I never thought I'd wear such a vibrant blush but it really works well with a light hand. I would definitely repurchase this.

on 8/19/2014 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Sadly, no no no, this is NOT for me. WAY too much gold sparkle. Made me look frosted not glowy. The color payoff on me is also terrible. Didn't look like I was wearing anything but gold glitter. Also, by the end of the day, I had small bumps on my cheeks from wearing this. Something I have NEVER had with my other Tarte blushes. I will stick with Natural Beauty and Flush. Love both of those.

on 6/18/2014 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this shade; it really reminds me of NARS Orgasm but just better. It's a gorgeous peachy pink with gold shimmer and just makes me look summery and glowy. Probably my favorite shade of all Tarte blushes and I have them all.

on 8/26/2014 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love anything Tarte! one of my fav makeup brands when i feel like splurging! this blush works amazing gives just the right amount of rosey tint and has a slight sparkel nothing crazy though, enough to help me look alive and healthy in my zombie mornings haha a little goes a long way you only need a bit for a all day flush! awesome blush, never been let down by anything Tarte before!!!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Ladies who are nc 35-40 ish do not be afraid of this blush. It looks just as in the pictures above but with obvious gold shimmer. It's a lot more "pink" and less "rose" or "peach" than most of my blushes but it gives me the obvious pink tinge to my face that I want for the just-got-in-from-the-cold look.
ALSO, plus point for me after many, many uses the pattern on the blush has not yet disappeared:)