Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/23/2018

I searched the Internet far and wide to find a cruelty-free dupe for NARS Orgasm. I finally read someone's blog post saying Glisten was a very close match; I'd been wanting to try this blush for years, so I went for it. It's great!! The packaging is adorable, and the blush itself gives a beautiful, warm, medium peach color, with a little bit of the gold shimmer, just like Orgasm …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Jul/31/2017

This is one of my favorite tarte blushes. I like to wear blushes with gold shimmer because I don't have to wear a highlighter. This is a great all year round color, especially with my summer tan. It brings out the warm tones in my skin and gives it a nice glow.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

May/14/2017

Oh my this is one of my favorite blushes! It's so beautiful and versatile, anyone can pull off this color and I love it!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

fromkhymm

May/13/2017

OMG i love this blush!!! The shade looks so natural on my NC20 skintone. I own NARS orgasm, super orgasm and other peachy pink blushes, but this one is my favorite. I love the glowing effect it gives, and lasts a long time without retouching. This is my 2nd favorite blush next to Benefit's Bella Bamba which they discountinued =p

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

Oct/12/2015

i feel silly for having used nars orgasm for so many years. this is a much better version/replacement for that product. there's more pigmentation and it lasts longer!

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Jun/25/2015

I love this blush. It's so beautiful, the golden shimmer really works nicely on pale skin. I often combine this with Too Faced Snow Bunny and it's just a glowy, golden look. I never thought I'd wear such a vibrant blush but it really works well with a light hand. I would definitely repurchase this.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Curly, Fine

May/26/2015

This is my favortie blush I've ever used, literally. Ahahaha it's soooo good. It's this perfect peachy pink color that looks great on pretty much anyone. I've used it on myself and my mother whom is waaaaay darker than me and it just looks great. The blendability is great, and same with the wear time. The shimmer isn't super glitery either, which I looove. :)

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

Aug/26/2014

I love anything Tarte! one of my fav makeup brands when i feel like splurging! this blush works amazing gives just the right amount of rosey tint and has a slight sparkel nothing crazy though, enough to help me look alive and healthy in my zombie mornings haha a little goes a long way you only need a bit for a all day flush! awesome blush, never been let down by anything Tarte before!!!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGray

1.0
fromLeal18

Aug/19/2014

Sadly, no no no, this is NOT for me. WAY too much gold sparkle. Made me look frosted not glowy. The color payoff on me is also terrible. Didn't look like I was wearing anything but gold glitter. Also, by the end of the day, I had small bumps on my cheeks from wearing this. Something I have NEVER had with my other Tarte blushes. I will stick with Natural Beauty and Flush. Love both of …Read more

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (97 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

Jun/18/2014

I love this shade; it really reminds me of NARS Orgasm but just better. It's a gorgeous peachy pink with gold shimmer and just makes me look summery and glowy. Probably my favorite shade of all Tarte blushes and I have them all.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (947 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm