3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I have been using this item for the last 30 years or so, along with Borghese's Spa Lift for Eyes and Moisture Intensifier in the winter. I have normal, fair skin, which freckles easily in the sun. By using this, I don't have any freckles or lines on my face, no freckles or spots on my hands, where I will also use it if I forgot to bring a stronger sunscreen along. It is one of the few moisturizers that have a sunscreen at all. The SPF is fine unless you are running around outside or lying on beach for hours. Then you should be using SPF 50. If I have suggestions to Borghese about this formula, it would be to up that SPF number and stick some zinc oxide in it. If you have dry or oily skin, you might want something different and I think they have another item they sell for that. As the other reviewer said, it is light. I think that's a good thing. It is quickly absorbed and if you use it over the Intensifier, is very adequate for drying winter conditions. I've also used Lancome, Clinique, Nars, Clé de Peau, Dr Brandt, Murad, PTRoth and others over the years. I always come back to this. For the money, it's the best. Maybe I'm old school but if I don't see results, I am not going to listen to a sales pitches. So I also never use any of the makeup removers any of the cosmetic companies make. Cold cream removes all makeup, including waterproof, and is a moisturizer at night, without drying alcohol in it. Get a small or sample size of Cura di Vita with SPF 15 somewhere, use it for a week or 2 and then decide for yourself.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

2.0

9 years ago

I've gotten this as an element in Borghese kits that I've purchased. It's a nice light moisturizer and it has a nice fragrance. It doesn't have effective UVA coverage so please don't use it as a sunscreen. I wouldn't purchase it separately and have given it a low rating because of this.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age36-43