OPI In The Spot Light Pink

4.2

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE,

if you want a light gel-like pink (think acrylic pink from the pink and white full set gel nails), this is for you.

You will need 3-5 coats to get it that great bottle color, cloudy, milky, light pink, super shiny, super clean looking. Appropriate for every day, just gives your nails a put together clean look.

Hard to find, so i will definatly re-buy and maybe even bulk buy.

Clear top coat or "I juggle...Men" by OPI looks fabulous on top. Have to re-do every 2 day though, still havent solved the chip/peel problem.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this in a mini-sized set of France collection, and i bought regular bottle later.
Subtle, tender, baby pink. looks like melted candy but not gloppy. This must be ok for office.
it doesn't get opaque easily, but i stop painting it by 2 coats. I don't care to show the free edge when i use In The Spot Light Pink. I feel I don't need to hide my free edge with this.

To Read all 9 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I got this in a mini-set with the other colors from this collection (Femme De Cirque). I know this is meant to be a very light pink and a very nude/sheer collection overall, but I'm very disappointed with the color payoff. In the bottle it looks like a nice light pink, but when applied it's more like a clear coat. There's no hint of pink at all.
It does go on smoothly though and dries quickly, like every OPI polish.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I am a big fan of this polish. I missed this collection when it came out, and have been looking for a pink toned nude polish that wasn't cloudy, wouldn't streak, and would be easy and fast to apply and I wouldn't have to worry about precise application like I do with the dark vampy colors I love. - Just something to make my hands look finished and neat. I had first tried the color in So Many Clowns...So Little Time, and thought that was going to give me this effect, and then I tried this color! In comparison, the So Many Clowns color is lighter, more beige-pink nude, whereas this is a nice pink nude that looks way more pink in the bottle than it comes out on me. I'm excited to have swapped for this after these are gone from the stores. I think this will be my fave pink nude color for my hands, and also a fave to use for french manicures for my my toes!

Very very sheer, but lovely. Great if you want a very subtle manicure. Perfect for work. The polish in the bottle can be deceiving, I thought out of all the polishes in the Femme de Cirque collection that this would be the most opaque, it is in fact the least. A major plus for this sheer is the formula, most come off streaky but this does not. A good polish to have in any collection.

This shade is very, very sheer. It barely shows up after two coats. In fact, I think it is even a touch to light for a french manicure. The quality is still great though, so if you are looking for something extremely natural this could be for you.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A wearable color for work, very subtle.
I was surprised at how sheer it was. I use 3-5 coats and use OPI's topcoat (the clear one, not the one that came with the collection) and it lasts awhile.
Very feminine and clean looking.

Another OPI winner! I love this pink - it's subtle and milky, and is a perfect sheer baby pink, without being bubble gum-y. It's cute but still sophisticated. I find it ideal for a twist on a classic french manicure (after two coats, the nail bed is more or less opaque but tips still show through). It's great for daytime wear to a conservative office job, and just very pretty for any occasion...I'm planning to wear it on my nails this weekend when I elope! Finally, it is long-lasting and doesn't chip for days. When the time comes, it comes clean without a fuss. Solid repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

In The Spot-Light Pink is from Femme De Cirque Collection 2011. This is one of the four polishes in the whole collection. It is a milky pink looking color in the bottle and it's very pretty. It's similar to the Pink Collection in 2010 but the pink in this bottle is more like a milky soft pink color.
When I put it on my nails, the color is very soft, and it takes 2 coats to make it opaque. However, I don't mind the sheer shade as it's quite pretty and doesn't look streaky. It's also quick to dry too. I will definitely buy this one again.

Popular Polishes