Weleda Gentle Cleansing Milk

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Weleda Gentle Cleansing Milk

4.5

Water, Sesame Seed Oil, Alcohol, Jojoba Seed Oil, Lysolecithin, Fragrance*, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Witch Hazel Distillate, Iris Germanica Root Extract, Xanthan Gum, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Citral*. *from natural essential oils

on 3/4/2012 8:26:00 AM

I really liked this one, it doesn't dry out my skin though it does make it a little bit oily. I have sensitive skin & atopic excema and i didn't have any allergic reactions on this product, and i've also dropped it on the floor several times and it didn't smash ;) But it doesn't completely remove all of my makeup so the days I wear face makeup I remove it before cleansing the skin.

on 10/16/2011 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I'm on my fourth bottle of Weleda's Gentle Cleansing Milk and have no plans to stop now- I love this stuff.

I have sensitive, oily skin, and some time back, I decided that I was going to start treating it differently. Instead of washing with a cleanser designed for oily skin, I started using this cleansing milk and following it up with the Weleda toner. For whatever reason, this seems to have made a very positive impact on my skin. The oil production seems to have decreased, possibly because I'm no longer stripping the oil away.

In any case, this cleanser leaves my skin soft and fresh. Over time, I've noticed a decrease in redness and fewer breakouts, as well. The product has a texture like a very thin lotion, and has a very pleasant and distinctive herbal smell. I pour out a nickel-sized portion onto my hands every morning and night, massage it into my face, let it sit for about 30 seconds, then rinse with warm water. The cleansing milk is especially effective when used in conjunction with Weleda's refining toner, but it highly recommended on its own, as well. Great stuff.