Weleda Gentle Cleansing Milk

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Weleda Gentle Cleansing Milk

4.3

Water, Sesame Seed Oil, Alcohol, Jojoba Seed Oil, Lysolecithin, Fragrance*, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Witch Hazel Distillate, Iris Germanica Root Extract, Xanthan Gum, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Citral*. *from natural essential oils

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This is such a beautifully textured product. It is a lightweight milk texture that foams up slightly to cleanse skin. It leaves skin feeling very soft and well hydrated even before applying moisturizer.

The blue glass bottle make this feel more like an expensive luxury skincare product. I love the all natural ingredients so I feel comfortable using it.

on 3/4/2012 8:26:00 AM

I really liked this one, it doesn't dry out my skin though it does make it a little bit oily. I have sensitive skin & atopic excema and i didn't have any allergic reactions on this product, and i've also dropped it on the floor several times and it didn't smash ;) But it doesn't completely remove all of my makeup so the days I wear face makeup I remove it before cleansing the skin.

Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I tried this one and the One Step Cleanser/Toner so excuse the comparisons that come later.

The first step to determining your best cleanser is to know exactly what you want from it. You need to know which texture you like and how you want your skin to feel when cleansed. Some like the onomatopoeic squeaky feel and would tend towards foaming cleansers or soap bars. I love the soft, glowy, dewy and moisturized feel so I will naturally tend towards cleansing milks plus I just hate foaming cleansers. I also stay away from those drug store cleansing milks. They just feel weird and yucky! Anyways, this Gentle Cleansing Milk is nice but for me, the One Step is even better because it makes my skin glow which is awesome. This GCM is for much drier skin because it goes the extra mile of impacting even more moisture than you would expect from a cleansing milk so take note :).

You really can't go wrong with Weleda cleansers. I think they are top notch. All the cleansers I have tried from them achieve the dewy feel that I love and don't strip your skin of moisture.