Weleda Gentle Cleansing Milk

Filtered by age: 25-29
Weleda Gentle Cleansing Milk

1 review

Water, Sesame Seed Oil, Alcohol, Jojoba Seed Oil, Lysolecithin, Fragrance*, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Witch Hazel Distillate, Iris Germanica Root Extract, Xanthan Gum, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Citral*. *from natural essential oils

Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I tried this one and the One Step Cleanser/Toner so excuse the comparisons that come later.

The first step to determining your best cleanser is to know exactly what you want from it. You need to know which texture you like and how you want your skin to feel when cleansed. Some like the onomatopoeic squeaky feel and would tend towards foaming cleansers or soap bars. I love the soft, glowy, dewy and moisturized feel so I will naturally tend towards cleansing milks plus I just hate foaming cleansers. I also stay away from those drug store cleansing milks. They just feel weird and yucky! Anyways, this Gentle Cleansing Milk is nice but for me, the One Step is even better because it makes my skin glow which is awesome. This GCM is for much drier skin because it goes the extra mile of impacting even more moisture than you would expect from a cleansing milk so take note :).

You really can't go wrong with Weleda cleansers. I think they are top notch. All the cleansers I have tried from them achieve the dewy feel that I love and don't strip your skin of moisture.