Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-aging Eye Cream Line and Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-aging

3.5

water, glycerin, isohexadecane, titanium dioxide, niacinamide, ppg-15 stearyl ether, dimethicone, isopropyl palmitate, sorbitan stearate, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, polyethylene, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, benzyl alcohol, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, methylparaben, dimethiconol, ethylparaben, propylparaben, cetearyl glucoside, cetearyl alcohol, stearic acid, disodium edta, peg-100 stearate, iron oxides

on 4/7/2012 4:17:00 AM

Ok, I gave it a 3 because I have to use something else with it for it to work for me. I dab a dot of aquaphor healing ointment on my hand and then dispense a drop of this on my hand and blend with the brush it comes with. Only then do I apply it to my eyes and then I like it. Otherwise I would never by this again because it is too dry for me.

Luckily, I don't need a whole lot of concealer. In the winter I apply eye cream under my eyes before makeup, but in the summer it's just a li'l too heavy, so I decided to try this more for it's treatment benefits than anything else. The texture is very light and not too greasy/oily, which I like. The color is just a teeny tiny darker than I would like on my fair skin, but it's still perfectly acceptable. I like the finish it gives .. as I said, it's definitely not going to cover really dark circles, but it does brighten my area area. As far as the treatment benefits, it's too early to say. I used a bit on my cheek just to see if it had any coverage, and I was very pleased with the look, especially for summer. I am now considering buying their tinted moisturizer. I don't, however, use the brush to apply this product .. it's way too big (IMHO) ... so I click the end to dispense, and use my finger to pat it around my eye area. To me, it's just a gimmick with the brush ... I would much prefer a little tube or pump bottle. I did not notice any scent, but I am not sensitive at ALL to scented products, so I might have just not noticed if there was. Definitely will buy this again, especially for summer, as I am still oily in my old age LOL.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)