Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-aging Eye Cream Line and Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

Filtered by hair type : Other
Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-aging

1.8

water, glycerin, isohexadecane, titanium dioxide, niacinamide, ppg-15 stearyl ether, dimethicone, isopropyl palmitate, sorbitan stearate, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, polyethylene, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, benzyl alcohol, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, methylparaben, dimethiconol, ethylparaben, propylparaben, cetearyl glucoside, cetearyl alcohol, stearic acid, disodium edta, peg-100 stearate, iron oxides

on 4/7/2012 4:17:00 AM

Ok, I gave it a 3 because I have to use something else with it for it to work for me. I dab a dot of aquaphor healing ointment on my hand and then dispense a drop of this on my hand and blend with the brush it comes with. Only then do I apply it to my eyes and then I like it. Otherwise I would never by this again because it is too dry for me.

on 7/31/2011 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm so disappointed in this product. The shade is off (too dark), the brush is too big, and the product doesn't dispense well from the tube. I click and click and click and have only used it twice successfully in the weeks I've had it - I just get fed up clicking the darn thing. What a shame. It had some great potential.

on 7/18/2011 6:11:00 PM

I just tried this for the first time. I kept seeing commercials for it and thinking "that's exactly what I need!" I always think I look tired, and I have dark circles under my eyes, but this product really disappointed me. I couldn't believe how ugly the orange/brown colour was. And I am fair skinned, so this definitely did not make my eyes brighter. And even though I washed it off, I can still feel a slight stinging/burning sensation. Really unimpressed, what a waste of money. I definitely will not be using it again.

UGH!!!!!

I expected, like any eye concealer, there to be different shades or tints. Not this time. It comes in one shade....an orangy dark unnatural colour.

I have a fair complexion. I only require something to lighten up my eye area (dark cirlces and lids). I do not wear foundation at all.

I am utterly disappointed.