Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-aging Eye Cream Line and Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-aging

water, glycerin, isohexadecane, titanium dioxide, niacinamide, ppg-15 stearyl ether, dimethicone, isopropyl palmitate, sorbitan stearate, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, polyethylene, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, benzyl alcohol, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, methylparaben, dimethiconol, ethylparaben, propylparaben, cetearyl glucoside, cetearyl alcohol, stearic acid, disodium edta, peg-100 stearate, iron oxides

on 8/29/2011 3:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I have to say this small amount of product comes with a expensive price tag. I have seem many great reviews for the Total Effects line. But this one doesn't really cut it. The brush is good for applying the product but it's a pain to dispense each time because it's either too much or too little of the product. It doesn't do anything to correct dark eye circle problem. However, it does works better as a concealer (for my skin tone) than as an eye cream. Not very impressed.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

First I wanted to start by mentioning that I love this product and have just repurchased my second tube. It is true like many others have said, this is not a stand alone product, but when this product combined with a concealer, it somehow kept my under-eye area moisturized and younger looking.

I wanted to say I've realized that I am starting to age and it is especially noticeable around my eye areas. But this product has became my holy grail and everyday routine. It instantly lighten and brighten my eye areas when applied BUT do no cover my dark circles, with some concealer, this is perfect. I especially love the feeling when I look myself in the mirror through mid-day cause my eye areas look smooth and youthful.

The downfall is the packaging, one brush to be use over and over again which is not very sanitary. Plus the price! is a little over board. I thought Garnier eye roller was expensive until this came out.

If I were to choose, I will buy Olay anti-aging brush over garnier anti-dark circles roller with sheer tint (in skintone color tube). Because towards mid-day, the Garnier's product started to set in my fine lines and make my under-eye dry looking while the Olay doesn't.

However, they work perfect when layer together!

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)