Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-aging Eye Cream Line and Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-aging

1.6

water, glycerin, isohexadecane, titanium dioxide, niacinamide, ppg-15 stearyl ether, dimethicone, isopropyl palmitate, sorbitan stearate, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, polyethylene, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, benzyl alcohol, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, methylparaben, dimethiconol, ethylparaben, propylparaben, cetearyl glucoside, cetearyl alcohol, stearic acid, disodium edta, peg-100 stearate, iron oxides

on 4/7/2012 4:17:00 AM

Ok, I gave it a 3 because I have to use something else with it for it to work for me. I dab a dot of aquaphor healing ointment on my hand and then dispense a drop of this on my hand and blend with the brush it comes with. Only then do I apply it to my eyes and then I like it. Otherwise I would never by this again because it is too dry for me.

Almost a total trainwreck, but not quite...
I read the box expecting an eye 'treatment' with a hint of tint to it...something appropriate for nighttime as well as day. I think the whole concept is a disaster. The color is hideously ugly and isn't opaque enough to neutralize much, but not sheer enough to 'lighten' the eye area. Plus, who sleeps with "concealer" on??!! I thought I would try because it's supposed to be "improving" my skin 24/7, although I would never normally sleep in "concealer". When I woke up, my eyes did look well rested and not nearly as bleah as normal. Plus the skin was tighter, which is a nice plus. So, I was oddly surprised that wearing this at night makes for pretty-ok looking eyes in the a.m.
Now, in the morning, I wash my face as usual and then apply as an eyecream/concealer. The other posters were right--who designed the size of the brush? You'd have to be a giant in order for it to be sized to your eye area! I just click a little out and apply with my normal-human-sized concealer brush. Again, color--icky. Doesn't neutralize any darkness so I'm all perfect and flawless...but it does work kinda-ok as a base with regular concealer over top. It does leave the eye area moisturized--not overly though.
All in all, it's a weird freaky product that has a few good points but really isn't what the box says it is. Frankly, if it wasn't so far to drive, I'd return it to CVS. Instead, I'll just use it off and on until I get sick of it and retire it to my useless products drawer.

on 8/3/2011 10:21:00 PM

God, this is crap. I really expected more from Olay. I thought it would be a clear product, but it's really dark. If I can find the receipt, I'm returning it.

on 7/18/2011 6:11:00 PM

I just tried this for the first time. I kept seeing commercials for it and thinking "that's exactly what I need!" I always think I look tired, and I have dark circles under my eyes, but this product really disappointed me. I couldn't believe how ugly the orange/brown colour was. And I am fair skinned, so this definitely did not make my eyes brighter. And even though I washed it off, I can still feel a slight stinging/burning sensation. Really unimpressed, what a waste of money. I definitely will not be using it again.

UGH!!!!!

I expected, like any eye concealer, there to be different shades or tints. Not this time. It comes in one shade....an orangy dark unnatural colour.

I have a fair complexion. I only require something to lighten up my eye area (dark cirlces and lids). I do not wear foundation at all.

I am utterly disappointed.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)