Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-aging Eye Cream Line and Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-aging

3.0

water, glycerin, isohexadecane, titanium dioxide, niacinamide, ppg-15 stearyl ether, dimethicone, isopropyl palmitate, sorbitan stearate, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, polyethylene, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, benzyl alcohol, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, methylparaben, dimethiconol, ethylparaben, propylparaben, cetearyl glucoside, cetearyl alcohol, stearic acid, disodium edta, peg-100 stearate, iron oxides

This goes on smoothly and blends well. I even use it to cover up the scar on my nose from removal of a carcinoma. Works better than anything else. Wish I could find it so I can buy more. I like the ease push up applicator and pen in one.

on 5/20/2011 7:34:00 PM

Oh, dear. This SO did not work for me. The color, as someone pointed out, is a dark orangy shade that was too dark for me. It thoroughly dried my under eye skin. I looked at the ingredients and alcohol is mentioned twice. Alcohol?! To fight wrinkles and dry skin?! That's a new one.

Had to return it.