Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-aging Eye Cream Line and Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

Filtered by age: 44-55
Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-aging

3.2

water, glycerin, isohexadecane, titanium dioxide, niacinamide, ppg-15 stearyl ether, dimethicone, isopropyl palmitate, sorbitan stearate, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, polyethylene, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, benzyl alcohol, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, methylparaben, dimethiconol, ethylparaben, propylparaben, cetearyl glucoside, cetearyl alcohol, stearic acid, disodium edta, peg-100 stearate, iron oxides

on 10/15/2013 11:48:00 AM

Right, this is blah shade and a strange delivery system and I would've shrugged and said "PASS" ...until..... I started getting comments later in the day that I looked "different". That I looked beautiful. At night. When I'm worn out and exhausted. And started noticing myself that my eyes indeed looked tighter, younger, and fresher the days I put it on before the rest of my makeup. (On lids, before primer; under eyes, before concealer.) Who knew? Anyway, it appears to make a difference, so I will continue to use it. Try it, but as a first step. (It was cheap for me as I got it at Costco.)

on 4/16/2012 6:28:00 AM

Actually glad I bought this before checking out the reviews! I just finished my first tube - and by that I mean I will definitely be purchasing again - and I really like this. Moisture and light concealing in one,works for me. I actually use this all over my face and it's perfect for me for that. It would not provide heavy duty concealing,but it wasn't made for that anyway. I can see how lots of women could be dissatisfied with the color selection - since there isn't any!! The product just happens to be a near perfect match for me,but Olay,for pete's sake!! The thing that makes this stand out for me is that it really does lightly conceal,which means it could never be sheer enough for all skin tones! That said - I still like it. Also - I can put it on at 5:30 AM,and it's still moist and CREASE FREE at noon or so,and that's a feat!

Luckily, I don't need a whole lot of concealer. In the winter I apply eye cream under my eyes before makeup, but in the summer it's just a li'l too heavy, so I decided to try this more for it's treatment benefits than anything else. The texture is very light and not too greasy/oily, which I like. The color is just a teeny tiny darker than I would like on my fair skin, but it's still perfectly acceptable. I like the finish it gives .. as I said, it's definitely not going to cover really dark circles, but it does brighten my area area. As far as the treatment benefits, it's too early to say. I used a bit on my cheek just to see if it had any coverage, and I was very pleased with the look, especially for summer. I am now considering buying their tinted moisturizer. I don't, however, use the brush to apply this product .. it's way too big (IMHO) ... so I click the end to dispense, and use my finger to pat it around my eye area. To me, it's just a gimmick with the brush ... I would much prefer a little tube or pump bottle. I did not notice any scent, but I am not sensitive at ALL to scented products, so I might have just not noticed if there was. Definitely will buy this again, especially for summer, as I am still oily in my old age LOL.

UGH!!!!!

I expected, like any eye concealer, there to be different shades or tints. Not this time. It comes in one shade....an orangy dark unnatural colour.

I have a fair complexion. I only require something to lighten up my eye area (dark cirlces and lids). I do not wear foundation at all.

I am utterly disappointed.

on 4/22/2011 6:43:00 AM

This is very easy to use. I just use one click, brush it under both eyes and then pat it in. The first time I used it people commented that I looked much more rested than usual. Will definitely keep using this.

on 4/11/2011 11:38:00 PM

I was hoping this would be an effective combo eye-cream/concealer, but unfortuantely it didn't work for me at all. From the packaging and the Olay website, this claims to "contain a daily under-eye moisturizer that hydrates to firm skinís appearance and minimize the look of fine lines. A hint of tint instantly reduces the appearance of dark circles". Not even close.

First the packaging. It sux. A click pen with a thicker brush on the end thats fairly dense, on the hard side, and certainly larger than I want for the area its intended. I never got to use it though since mine never worked. I clicked and clicked until I had carpal tunnel and it never brought forth the cream. Fortunately, you can unscrew the long tube that contains the cream from the bottom and use a concealer brush to get it out. The color actually matches my medium with yellow skin tone (BB Natural), but I can't imagine anyone lighter than me would find it a match, and for that area I usually like something peachier to counteract discoloration (mines kinda bluish). The consistency is like a thin-to-medium eye cream. Almost a foundation consistency. It glides on well, but its still necessary to pat it in, which I do anyway, but this takes forever as it doesn't seem to want to absorb. The package directions state you need to "massage and blend until excess is absorbed". I don't normally like to massage that area, so I patted. My dark circles aren't all that bad unless I'm tired. BB's eye brightener all on its own, or Cinema Secrets concealer covers them completely with just a tiny bit and little effort. Using the same amount of this as I normally would use those 2 products covered nothing. In fact I think it made them look slightly worse. The more I put on the more noticeable and darker my eye area seemed. And as a bonus, it creased like crazy! something the other 2 never do. The one good thing was it didn't sting or migrate into my eyes. I can't attest to its usefulness as an eye cream since I only used it about 5 times and gave up. Totally unimpressed and can't recommend.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)