Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-aging Eye Cream Line and Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

Filtered by age: 25-29
Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-aging

3.3

water, glycerin, isohexadecane, titanium dioxide, niacinamide, ppg-15 stearyl ether, dimethicone, isopropyl palmitate, sorbitan stearate, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, polyethylene, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, benzyl alcohol, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, methylparaben, dimethiconol, ethylparaben, propylparaben, cetearyl glucoside, cetearyl alcohol, stearic acid, disodium edta, peg-100 stearate, iron oxides

on 11/9/2012 11:58:00 PM

When I saw this product I contemplated whether the $20.00 was worth it or not. I have very visible dark circles that make me self-conscious. I've tried several other things; make-up, eye creams, concealer, etc! I didn't have to high of hopes for this product but figured "What did I have to loose?" So glad I took the chance because its great! It is the ONLY thing I have used that covers them up. I love this pen. It's super easy to use. It take 1-2 clicks for both eyes so it lasts a long time. I brush it on then blend in and viola! It does not hide them completely but does a great job. I never leave the house without this and my BB cream.

on 8/3/2011 10:21:00 PM

God, this is crap. I really expected more from Olay. I thought it would be a clear product, but it's really dark. If I can find the receipt, I'm returning it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

First I wanted to start by mentioning that I love this product and have just repurchased my second tube. It is true like many others have said, this is not a stand alone product, but when this product combined with a concealer, it somehow kept my under-eye area moisturized and younger looking.

I wanted to say I've realized that I am starting to age and it is especially noticeable around my eye areas. But this product has became my holy grail and everyday routine. It instantly lighten and brighten my eye areas when applied BUT do no cover my dark circles, with some concealer, this is perfect. I especially love the feeling when I look myself in the mirror through mid-day cause my eye areas look smooth and youthful.

The downfall is the packaging, one brush to be use over and over again which is not very sanitary. Plus the price! is a little over board. I thought Garnier eye roller was expensive until this came out.

If I were to choose, I will buy Olay anti-aging brush over garnier anti-dark circles roller with sheer tint (in skintone color tube). Because towards mid-day, the Garnier's product started to set in my fine lines and make my under-eye dry looking while the Olay doesn't.

However, they work perfect when layer together!