BeneFit Cosmetics b right triple performing facial emulsion

BeneFit Cosmetics b right triple performing facial emulsion

3.5

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.49%, Avobenzone 3%, Octocrylene 2%, Sulisobenzone 1.50% Other Ingredients: Water (aqua), Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Diglycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Polymethyl, Methacrylate, Silica, Betaine, Steareth-21, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyltrimethicone, Coco-glucoside, Fragrance (Parfum), C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Coconut Alcohol, Polycrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Hydroxide, Decyloxazolidnone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Xantham Gum, Laureth-7, Xylitylglucoside, Linalool, Anhydroxylitol, BHT, Xylitol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Ajuga Turkastanica Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate

on 11/30/2015 1:02:00 AM

I have repurchased this emulsion several times when I ran out. I have normal/combo skin with a small amount of dry patches, and I use it as a morning moisturizer before makeup. For me, it's not greasy and absorbs pretty quickly. I also really enjoy the smell and the cute bottle packaging, although sometimes it is hard to pump out the last bit of product when you reach the bottom of the bottle.
Compared to my Olay daily moisturizer, I prefer this benefit one because my dry patches are not visible when I use it but they do become apparent when I use Olay. In other words, my foundation/bb cream goes on smoother when I use benefit (even on those days when I don't use a primer). Overall I really like this emulsion, although I don't really like the price. I usually purchase this once a year.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I got this as a sample and wish it would have been a better moisturizer for my skin because of the adorable glass bottle that the full size comes in, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. This moisturizer for sure kept my skin plumped up and moist and didn't seem to clog my pores, but boy, did it ever make my skin oily. It felt very thick and rich going on, so I had to water it down a bit. I have fairly oily skin, but this just made it worse than it normally is. I found that using it with a sample of mattifying primer from Sephora helped a lot with the oiliness, but this moisturizer definitely isn't the one for me.

To Read all 47 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/27/2015 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

Ok, this was a birthday present and I hate having to give it three lipsticks as I really want to like it! I will first clarify, that I don't think this is a bad product, it was just a bad choice for me and I thought my experience would be useful to others. In theory, I love the idea of oil free moisturiser and I actually like the light weight consistency and texture, but unfortunately my dry skin does not. I'd imagine this will be much better suited to those with more oily skin types. For me I do still like to use a thin layer as a base and for its spf protection - mostly because it smells AMAZING! But I always have to put another moisturiser over the top which kind of defeats the object. It does look lovely on my windowsil...! But not something I could personally recommend for DRY skin types

on 6/29/2015 8:49:00 AM

I got a sample bottle as part of a little kit. I'm kind of shocked at the good reviews this has. First off, my skin type is combination skin prone to clogging.

I find the moisturiser extremely greasy, the first time I put it on and stepped out of the bathroom and saw my face in the mirror I was horrified. Utter oilsick, every pore highlighted. Oh and not only does it give you grease face, if you put it on after exfoliating the burning is just horrific. My skin is not sensitive by any means, and I have yet to find a product that breaks me out, but this moisturiser definitely does something nasty to my poor skin.

People also seem to mention the pleasant smell but I think it smells quite neutral, so in my experience it doesn't even have that going for it.

Also the bottle cap broke within the first week, completely crumpled to pieces, and its so hard to get at the product without a pump. In the bin it goes.

on 5/22/2015 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I gave a review of this product and the entire B.Right skincare set here:

I LOVE this packaging and the application. It's the cutest moisturizer bottle I've ever seen and it comes with a pump for easy convenience. For that reason I'd probably repurchase it. The moisturizer works great for me, and I like the way it makes my skin look after. However, I haven't noticed it controlling my oil -- I'm going to start using it during the summertime to see if it helps. Sometimes I feel like this moisturizer can be a bit drying if you have dry skin, so I wouldn't recommend it for dry skin. If this moisturizer controlled my oil, I'd give it a 5/5.

on 5/4/2015 3:16:00 AM

I really do like this, it smells AMAZING but I recommend putting it on about 20 min before your makeup application it fits look greasy but eventually it soaks in and dries up

on 10/16/2014 12:13:00 AM

Love this product I love that it has a tri-radiance formula that releases moisture to your skin without making you oily. It allows makeup to sit beautifully but if you have dry skin pair it with their anti-aging serum. That stuff is amazing! It makes your skin feel like it drank a glass of wAter and really allows this moisturizer to pull into the skin and hydrate more for you dry girls! And it doesn't break me out! AND it smells amazing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I got this moisturizer as part of a sample kit from ULTA. The bottle is very beautiful, but impractical. Without a pump, itís impossible to get the last of the product out of the bottle. The moisturizer smells good (a bit like cucumber), and itís very light and absorbs quickly. That said, I, personally, donít think itís worth the price over Cetaphilís daily moisturizer. I didnít notice any significant improvements in my skin (granted, I wasnít expecting any), so I donít know why Iíd fork over more money for your standard moisturizer. Not a bad product, mind you, but I wonít be buying a full-size.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Got a sample of this in a skincare trial kit. Beautiful packaging, nice color and fragrance, feels nice on the skin though greasy at first, it sinks in quickly and provides a good base for makeup, but so many things I hate about it, including the cute but highly impractical packaging, and strangely enough, the horrible taste.

I started using this lotion not long after I got a dog. We were spraying certain items with a liquid to discourage chewing and I thought that I had gotten some on my hands and accidentally transferred it to my mouth. Not so. After we stopped using the spray, I was still tasting this awful bitterness on my lips every time I used this lotion. Even after wiping my mouth, I still get traces of the taste. Additionally, I find the SPF 15 to be a little laughable. Add the hefty price tag on top of all this... guaranteed I will never buy this item again, in full size or otherwise.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! This moisturizer is very light for my oily face and doesn't break me out. I also love the subtle smell of cucumber i think...it's so fresh. I own this in travel size and will definitely buy the full one soon.