BeneFit Cosmetics Total Moisture Facial Cream

3.8

WATER (AQUA), DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, HYDROGENATED LANOLIN, SQUALANE, GLYCERIN, METHYL TRIMETHICONE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-8, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC/SUCCINIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETETH-20, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, DIMETHICONE, BETAINE, DECYLOXAZOLIDINONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), PALMITIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, STEARETH-25, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) SEED BUTTER, STEARETH-21, TETRASODIUM EDTA, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CARBOMER, XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE, AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT, SORBITOL, ANHYDROXYLITOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ALGIN, XYLITOL, CELLULOSE GUM, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, BHT.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Really wanted to love this but this just broke me out completely. The jar is beautiful and it smells amazing but did not suit my oily combo skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I've been patch testing this moisturizer around my nose (where I'm likely to break out and also have very dry skin) for about 5 weeks, and I must say I like it so far!

It seems to moisturize fairly well and does not leave my skin greasy at all. Love the packaging too, so cute! My biggest complaint with this is that it has a very strong perfumey smell which I do not appreciate. I am very sensitive to fragrances though, so this might not be a problem for someone else.

Overall, I'm pretty satisfied. I'm going to start applying it to the rest of my face now. I will update my review if I change my mind about my rating - fingers crossed!

This is my second jar of total moisture, i have combination skin . So i am not type of dry skin. They said this is suitable for dry skin, but i mix it with porefessional then it solved . My skin gettin smooth after couple of weeks. But of course i dont use it as night cream , im not going to use porefessional while im sleep .

When I moved from the midwest to the deep south, my skin became very sensitive. The humidity in southern Georgia had me breaking out all.the.time. I was in desperate need of a good, thick moisturizer- something simple. Then, I found this one. I always check the reviews on a product before purchasing. This one had pretty good reviews on Ulta.com, so I figured why not?

Most people don't realize that even when you're breaking out, you still need to apply moisturizer. I made the mistake of drying out my face thinking it would clear it up... instead, my skin would overproduce oil and lead to more breakouts. Whether you're suffering from dry skin, or breakouts- give this moisturizer a shot. You will NOT be disappointed!!!

This moisturizer was one of the BEST purchases I've made!!! Its thick, creamy and smells great. It gave my skin the burst of hydration I needed, without overdoing it. I noticed a change right away- my skin became more soft, supple, and my breakouts subsided. I use this product before applying makeup, and right after a shower. I will most definitely purchase again.

I've been using this for a couple weeks, I like it but it's way to heavy to use in the daytime, at least while it's summer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I've always loved Benefit's packing... always so pretty and unique.
I bought this even though I have oily, acne prone skin because sometimes I get super dry patches either randomly or from my pimple creams.... it broke me out! Probably amazing for people with super dry skin since it really is moisturizing, but sadly it did not help my skin. The finish is kinda greasy, so it didn't sit under my makeup well. Recommend it more for night use.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I gave a review of this product and the entire skincare set here:

This moisturizer is great, the only con I have is the unsanitary packaging and the inconvenience of it. If you have long fingernails, the product might get stuck in your nails. I love everything else about this moisturizer, it's hydrating, and makes my skin look nice after. Also, the packaging is so adorable!

Its okay, i didnt notice that much of a difference but im inlove with the bottle, its so frickin cute!!! and it has a really nice scent too

I so badly wanted to love this face cream! I got the cleanser,toner and face cream for Christmas. I love the wee glass pot and it looks cute and I love the smell! however my face looks like you could fry eggs on it now. I have quite oily skin especially around my t-zone and this makes it far worse!

definitely wouldn't recommend for anyone with oily skin. it may be perfect for people with dry skin however it doesn't work for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I just started using this moisturizer about a week ago and so far I love it! Not only has it kept my skin hydrated minus the oily part, but my acne (not that I have much anyways, only occasional breakouts) seems to be clearing up! Although I can't fairly judge yet because of my short time use of it, so far i'm enjoying it!