4.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

So Many Clowns So Little Time is a beautiful sheer nude.I have been using Don't Touch My Tutu quite a lot lately.I just got So Many Clowns So Little Time a few days ago.They really are very similar.If you have one you probably do not need the other.So Many Clowns So Little Time is very sheer.I see no pink,only pale pale white.It goes on with no streaking.This is another one that i do not think you will be able to get opaque no matter how many coats you do.That said,it does make your nails look lovely.I probably will not replace.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairGrey, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

6 years ago

Perfect for a sheer, nude colour. It flatters the skin tone, works perfectly for any occasion! It wasn't hard to apply, I need just only 2 coats for full coverage and it looks so elegant. Definitely recommend this colour for everyone!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

7 years ago

OPI So Many Clowns So Little Time from the Spring 2011 Femme de Cirque collection, is amazing in so many ways. What a shame this color is no longer available unless you hunt one down on the internet or find it in the little basket in a drugstore where they put the shades that no longer have a home on the display shelf. This is a sheer that falls under the your nails but better category. It has a very clean look, absolutely high shine. I prefer three coats for a look that's a bit more but there's still visible nail line even on three. To describe this color I would have to say not pinky, not white, not peachy either, a touch of sheer ivory, really it's just milky shiny your own nails. It is warm toned, nothing cool about it. It's not an exciting color but that doesn't detract from the effect it has on the nails, the beauty of this polish is the high shine and it's pure clean look. It's like if you want clear shiny nails but with a kick. Finally the application is a dream! It is effortless, all other nail colors, nail polish manufacturers, even OPI (points finger at Mimosas for Mr. and Mrs.) should look to So Many Clowns So Little Time to uncover the secret to the perfection of this formula. If only every nail polish could be this easy to apply. That is the only reason why I would bother to do three coats because it doesn't affect the time of the manicure. Every coat goes on perfectly and effortlessly. I've done two coats with my usual base coat and topcoat and finished in record time. This nail polish doesn't chip either, I am rough on my hands, lots of hand washing, sometimes I'll even wash dishes with out gloves to test the durability of a polish and this holds up incredibly. I would definitely repurchase in the next year or so, after that I'll have to live off the memories because all the stock will be old as it's sadly discontinued.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesGreen

8 years ago

I was looking for light subtle beige like this. So many clowns so little time is great on my hands. Great for summer because it's not warm beige. Good to use the base colour for french manicure too. the formula is good too, as always.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlack

8 years ago

This is a gorgeous ivory/beige color. The formula is wonderful (its not thin or drippy) and I love thepro brush which allows for fool proof coverage. I either do 3 meduim coats or 4 thin ones and get an opaque coverage; the result is a stunning, shiny, jelly like look. Love this so much!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

8 years ago

I love this - a soft, milky off-white. It's somewhere between a sheer and a semi-sheer, and gives my hands a suble, elegant look. Best of all, the application is a dream. I've had problems with some other sheer or semi-sheer polishes which go on streaky or patchy, but this one goes on smoothly and evenly. A winner.

About reviewer (602 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

8 years ago

The perfect sheer nude. OPI formula and brush are great as always. You can paint more coats if you'd like more coverage, but even as a one-coater, its got enough of a jelly sheer coverage to look good. Not streaky either. Great for days when you don't really feel like 'colour', but don't feel like going completely bare either. I am going to buy a backup bottle.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

8 years ago

This is a pretty great nudey nail color. I was looking for a pink toned nude color that wouldn't streak like crazy, and I feel like I have found it in this shade. I asked the nail board for recs, since I totally missed this collection when it came out. I have 4/5 of the colors in this collection and this is a great sheer color collection that I think can work for many people.

About reviewer (699 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

8 years ago

Beautiful sheer milky white polish! Very clean and with a very soft delicate sheen. A polish staple! Would buy again!

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

8 years ago

prefect light pink that is more milky white than pink. very neutral color. great color payoff with two coats as well. highly recommended.

About reviewer (158 reviews)

Age25-29