Uploaded by tinkerrbelle

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/11/2016

So Many Clowns So Little Time is a beautiful sheer nude.I have been using Don't Touch My Tutu quite a lot lately.I just got So Many Clowns So Little Time a few days ago.They really are very similar.If you have one you probably do not need the other.So Many Clowns So Little Time is very sheer.I see no pink,only pale pale white.It goes on with no streaking.This is another one that i do not …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairGrey, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

Apr/17/2014

Perfect for a sheer, nude colour. It flatters the skin tone, works perfectly for any occasion! It wasn't hard to apply, I need just only 2 coats for full coverage and it looks so elegant.
Definitely recommend this colour for everyone!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Nov/28/2012

OPI So Many Clowns So Little Time from the Spring 2011 Femme de Cirque collection, is amazing in so many ways. What a shame this color is no longer available unless you hunt one down on the internet or find it in the little basket in a drugstore where they put the shades that no longer have a home on the display shelf.

This is a sheer that falls under the your nails but better …

9 of 9 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesGreen

fromHaco

Oct/03/2012

I was looking for light subtle beige like this. So many clowns so little time is great on my hands. Great for summer because it's not warm beige. Good to use the base colour for french manicure too.
the formula is good too, as always.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlack

Jul/18/2012

This is a gorgeous ivory/beige color. The formula is wonderful (its not thin or drippy) and I love thepro brush which allows for fool proof coverage.
I either do 3 meduim coats or 4 thin ones and get an opaque coverage; the result is a stunning, shiny, jelly like look.
Love this so much!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

May/15/2012

I love this - a soft, milky off-white. It's somewhere between a sheer and a semi-sheer, and gives my hands a suble, elegant look. Best of all, the application is a dream. I've had problems with some other sheer or semi-sheer polishes which go on streaky or patchy, but this one goes on smoothly and evenly. A winner.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (601 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

fromoolm

Mar/20/2012

The perfect sheer nude. OPI formula and brush are great as always. You can paint more coats if you'd like more coverage, but even as a one-coater, its got enough of a jelly sheer coverage to look good. Not streaky either.

Great for days when you don't really feel like 'colour', but don't feel like going completely bare either.

I am going to buy a …

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

Mar/08/2012

This is a pretty great nudey nail color. I was looking for a pink toned nude color that wouldn't streak like crazy, and I feel like I have found it in this shade. I asked the nail board for recs, since I totally missed this collection when it came out. I have 4/5 of the colors in this collection and this is a great sheer color collection that I think can work for many people.

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (699 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

fromcaiya

Feb/03/2012

Beautiful sheer milky white polish! Very clean and with a very soft delicate sheen. A polish staple! Would buy again!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

Jan/02/2012

prefect light pink that is more milky white than pink. very neutral color. great color payoff with two coats as well. highly recommended.

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (158 reviews)

Age25-29