Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum

Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum

3.5

Dimethicone, water, polysilicone-11, alcohol denat, acetyl glucosamine, peg-10 dimethicone, butylene glycol, rosemary leaf extract, saw palmetto fruit extract, St pauls wort extract, clary extract, sea whip extract, laminaria saccharina, caffeine, pantethine, hydrolyzed soy, peg-11 methyl ether dimethicone, algae extract, polysorbate-20 salicylic acid, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, sodium hyaluronate, glycerin, lecithin, isohexadecane, DI-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride, polysorbate 80, hydrogenated lecithin, polymethyl methacrylate, coconut acid, padina pavonica thallus, nordihydroguaiaretic acid, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, acrylyamide/sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer, silica, citric acid, hexylene glycol, ascorbyl tocopherol maleate, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, mica.

on 6/2/2017 8:00:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

So this product does blur the look of my pores but the finish is so greasy that I can't wear any makeup with it at all. Anything I have tried to pair with this just slides right off my face and even using this on it's own makes my face feel like it has a thick dirty layer of silicone and grease on it. I tried using it at night to see if it had any skin benefits and I really didn't notice anything worthwhile. I gave it a 2 since it does blur the look of pores and it probably would be great for dry/very dry skin but for my combo/super oily t-zone this did not work. I did have great luck with Clinique's hydroblur moisturizer if you have oiler skin and want the look of reduced pores. Would not repurchase this product.

on 7/30/2016 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I went on a Clinique haul and ended up paying way too much for this stuff. It just doesn't work even though I really wanted it to (for that price lol) but no dice.
I use it as a glorified moisturiser when my skin is particularly dry and that's about all it's good for. I gave it two lippies because it does make my skin feels smooth and silky but that's about it.

This product is expensive, there's no way around it. That being said, I've found that if I use it as a primer, before my foundation, it works really nicely. I don't know if that is its intended use though. I apply it after the shower, while my skin is still damp, along with some undereye cream. Then let that all dry while I finish drying myself & apply body lotion, etc. By then I can start my foundation and everything applies nice & smoothly & lasts throughout the day. So I do like this serum and I'm almost out of it. I'll probably buy another one, since I'm noticing more age-related skin issues 😉

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Used this for years. Shrinks my large pores and reduces my balckheads. Which in turn keeps me from breakouts. Love this stuff! Hate the price but there is nothing else like it.

on 4/14/2015 1:55:00 AM

I dont see any difference in my skin.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've enlarged pores over my cheeks and at the sides of my nose. Powder just settles nicely in them and makes it seem as if i've caked on my makeup when it's just a light dust of powder. But if I skip the powder, my face turns into an oil slick.
Used to use the clinique pore minimising solutions before they changed all the names to "pore refining". It didn't help previously so I thought I would give this a try again.
Been using it for 4 months now and it has not helped a single bit. My pores are still the same size (i took before and after pics too in case my eyes were just playing tricks on me). Sigh. At least it didn't break me out. Will not be purchasing again for sure. Anyone found a pore-minimising product that works?

on 2/10/2015 6:20:00 PM

Been using it 2 months and can't see any results yet. My skin isn't particularly sensitive but this stuff seems to make me break out. Normally I only get the occasional spot when it's my time off the month but this seems to regularly cause large ones.

on 12/24/2014 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I am 29 with very oily skin and a huge blackhead problem for as long as i can remember. I mean grade school people made fun of me for my blackheads. I thought I was past hope aside of expensive dermatological surgical or laser procedures. But after one month I am so grateful I found this. I have real problem pores. I mean huge pit holes on my face. Actually, I thought most of my problem was scarring and so I was not expecting much help from this. Well I am so surprised. I seriously have never had such smooth skin since grade school. This has improved my skin so much I am shocked. Blackheads and pits greatly decreased after one month. I don't know how anyone could rate this low unless they don't really have problem pores. I will be using this for years to come, I can already tell. Here's a tip for price, if you have a Cosmetics Company outlet near you, this should be there for about 20% off of retail price. So worth it.

on 10/16/2013 10:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

What a waste of money. Thats all i have to say on that lol

on 9/13/2013 9:26:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I feel badly reviewing this, because I am not sure it was even intended for my skin type. However, the Clinique sales clerk told me it would be "fine." I am in my fifties. This is too harsh. It goes on like a thick serum (Feels occlusive!) and immediately I felt stinging. I have to say that I have been oily most of my life, and have pores on my nose big enough to back a semi into. It did not help and felt very irritating.