Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum

Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum

3.5

Dimethicone, water, polysilicone-11, alcohol denat, acetyl glucosamine, peg-10 dimethicone, butylene glycol, rosemary leaf extract, saw palmetto fruit extract, St pauls wort extract, clary extract, sea whip extract, laminaria saccharina, caffeine, pantethine, hydrolyzed soy, peg-11 methyl ether dimethicone, algae extract, polysorbate-20 salicylic acid, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, sodium hyaluronate, glycerin, lecithin, isohexadecane, DI-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride, polysorbate 80, hydrogenated lecithin, polymethyl methacrylate, coconut acid, padina pavonica thallus, nordihydroguaiaretic acid, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, acrylyamide/sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer, silica, citric acid, hexylene glycol, ascorbyl tocopherol maleate, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, mica.

This product is expensive, there's no way around it. That being said, I've found that if I use it as a primer, before my foundation, it works really nicely. I don't know if that is its intended use though. I apply it after the shower, while my skin is still damp, along with some undereye cream. Then let that all dry while I finish drying myself & apply body lotion, etc. By then I can start my foundation and everything applies nice & smoothly & lasts throughout the day. So I do like this serum and I'm almost out of it. I'll probably buy another one, since I'm noticing more age-related skin issues 😉

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Used this for years. Shrinks my large pores and reduces my balckheads. Which in turn keeps me from breakouts. Love this stuff! Hate the price but there is nothing else like it.

To Read all 56 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/14/2015 1:55:00 AM

I dont see any difference in my skin.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've enlarged pores over my cheeks and at the sides of my nose. Powder just settles nicely in them and makes it seem as if i've caked on my makeup when it's just a light dust of powder. But if I skip the powder, my face turns into an oil slick.
Used to use the clinique pore minimising solutions before they changed all the names to "pore refining". It didn't help previously so I thought I would give this a try again.
Been using it for 4 months now and it has not helped a single bit. My pores are still the same size (i took before and after pics too in case my eyes were just playing tricks on me). Sigh. At least it didn't break me out. Will not be purchasing again for sure. Anyone found a pore-minimising product that works?

on 2/10/2015 6:20:00 PM

Been using it 2 months and can't see any results yet. My skin isn't particularly sensitive but this stuff seems to make me break out. Normally I only get the occasional spot when it's my time off the month but this seems to regularly cause large ones.

on 12/24/2014 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I am 29 with very oily skin and a huge blackhead problem for as long as i can remember. I mean grade school people made fun of me for my blackheads. I thought I was past hope aside of expensive dermatological surgical or laser procedures. But after one month I am so grateful I found this. I have real problem pores. I mean huge pit holes on my face. Actually, I thought most of my problem was scarring and so I was not expecting much help from this. Well I am so surprised. I seriously have never had such smooth skin since grade school. This has improved my skin so much I am shocked. Blackheads and pits greatly decreased after one month. I don't know how anyone could rate this low unless they don't really have problem pores. I will be using this for years to come, I can already tell. Here's a tip for price, if you have a Cosmetics Company outlet near you, this should be there for about 20% off of retail price. So worth it.

on 10/16/2013 10:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

What a waste of money. Thats all i have to say on that lol

on 9/13/2013 9:26:00 AM

I feel badly reviewing this, because I am not sure it was even intended for my skin type. However, the Clinique sales clerk told me it would be "fine." I am in my fifties. This is too harsh. It goes on like a thick serum (Feels occlusive!) and immediately I felt stinging. I have to say that I have been oily most of my life, and have pores on my nose big enough to back a semi into. It did not help and felt very irritating.

on 8/29/2013 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After using the pore refining solution for several weeks this product really began to dry my skin out. I have sensitive skin, but its neither very dry or oily, and this product was just too drying. It did shrink my pores and tighten my skin, but at the expensive of dulling and drying my skin. This product just didn't do it for me. I think it would be best suited for someone with oily skin.

on 4/29/2013 12:17:00 AM

I've been using this product for more than a month as recommended and it has done Nothing for my pores. I do facials and microdermabrasion so there's not even an excuse that my face might to be "ready" . It is a total waste of money.