OPI Step Right Up!

OPI Step Right Up!
Step Right Up!Step Right Up!Opi Step Right Up ComparisonStep Right Up!

on 10/16/2016 10:18:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is a perfect shade that compliments most skin tones. I've had many trial and errors purchasing polishes that looked white but suited a pale skin tone.

This colour is perfect! With and without a tan. It is a milky polish–so, if one pulls to many times with the nail polish brush it will streak. Two stokes of polish to cover the nail, nothing more, and it sets beautifully.

on 4/22/2016 1:17:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

My first OPI and I'm very disappointed. The color is perfect for a job interview, which is why I bought it, but after FOUR coats it is still streaky and looks a bit chalky. Medium thick coats but I can still see the nail tips. My fault for not checking with makeupalley before I bought it. It was listed as a Best Seller on the OPI shelves but I certainly won't be buying it or any other OPI again, especially as it cost about USD$15. Very sad :(

on 11/4/2014 3:07:00 PM

The website I ordered this polish from did not give any information about its opacity, which was something I needed, because had I known it was this transparent I would never have bought it. It takes three coats to get it somewhat opaque and by then it's super streaky and has this "gooey" consistency. It feels like it never properly dries, and that I'm always in danger of scratching it up. Next time I'll check the opacity before ordering.

on 2/19/2014 9:18:00 AM

Lovely color, but you need to apply 3 coats at least and it doesn't stay that long, only 3-4 days. I live in Switzerland and it costs 27$ here, it's very expensive.

Great application,not streaky at all

on 8/3/2013 4:50:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I'm a fan of OPI polishes, but not this one. The formula isn't good at all, it is streaky after two coats and chips after only one day. I also do not recommend this color to those who have warm undertones like me since it is a very pale pink (try Rimmel Salon Pro 377 Chic Chick instead, that one looks great on warm skin tones).

on 7/18/2013 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This was the first OPI nail polish I bought and I'm glad I did because after a few years, this is still my favourite of their "nudes". I love it because it gives nails a subtle, clean look after a first coat, and a nice french manicure-ish look after a second one. Not too white, not too pink, not too beige, perfect. Hope they will continue to sell it, although my local store has none any more and I have to buy it from the net.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I was mixed on this color, but it's growing on me. With just 1-2 coats, it's a "your-nails-but-better" color with lots of shine. With 3 coats, it turns into a nice milky-nude color. I don't really see any hints of pink in it, though. It looks streaky upon application of the 3rd coat, but once it dries, that goes away.
The formula is great. It applies smoothly and dries quickly. It's definitely a no-fuss polish. Easy to apply and perfect for when you're in a rush and can't take forever to do your nails.

on 7/31/2012 7:38:00 PM

I was surprised at how much I liked Step Right Up when I applied it. I needed something that I could apply quickly with minimal mess, so I chose this from my stash. It went on smoothly in 2 quick coats and was almost opaque. It dried quickly. It's a very clean, classy, chic pale milky pink, almost mannequin hand-like. It was not very streaky nor very sheer. This would be a great color to wear in an office or to a job interview. It's "neutral" without being boring. Wear was good for several days with a base coat and Seche Vite top coat. If I could give this polish 4.5 stars, I would. I think it's better than a 4, but maybe not quite a 5. I would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Got a manicure yesterday and chose this color. It is quite lovely and subtle. Perfect for the natural look and very work friendly. I really like the milky color that comes after about two coats. Don't have much else to add that the other reviewers haven't covered. Love this color, love OPI.

Popular Polishes