Technic - Prime It! (Benefit That Gal Copy)

Technic  - Prime It! (Benefit That Gal Copy)

3.8

I don't like this primer. I am fan of the silicone based primers (I know bad for your skin!). I don't like the fact it is white and I find it difficult to blend. For me it didn't make my make up last longer:(. Wanted to like it due to the price. In my opinion, the Beauty UK or W7 primers are better and more or less the same price.

I love this primer so much that I went back to the shop and bought a second bottle. As already mentioned by others its not much cop at covering imperfections etc but I was not expecting to, I wanted something to make my make up last longer and to give me a glow and this product delivers for both very well. The price is great too.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't really see how this is a primer. I'd think of it more as a highlighter. It does help to hide imperfections,but not much. It is great for highlighting cheekbones,brow bones ect.. but be careful not to use allover your face as you can look very glittery. (Trust me,i made that mistake!)

on 1/10/2012 6:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Really good product, total copy of Benefit's That Gal primer. There is a bit too much of a sheen in this, and can make your whole face look glittery if applied too liberally so I usually just apply to the top of my cheeks and forehead as a highlighter, which works really well.

What a fantastic product again from W7! This is an exact copy of Benefits That Gal primer. It helps foundation stick all day and gives a beautiful glow to the skin! An amazing product snap it up now girls!