Thierry Mugler Angel

Thierry Mugler  Angel

3.4

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This perfume smells like you went into Sephora and sprayed no less than 10 fragrances on you at once. Also the sillage is extremely high and just a small drop is known to induce headaches for you and everyone you come into contact with.

on 2/26/2012 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is definitely "MY" signature scent. Back in 2000 I thought it was an overly sweet scent that I could not get into - maybe it was the body chemistry of the 2 girls who wore it that turned me off... then I tried it for myself in late 2000 and never went back. Everywhere I go I get massive compliments from men & women. I love the lotion and the hair mist too. I've been using the refillable bottle for about 9 years now (luckily the bottle has not broken) and that helps save me a little money - even though it only lasts me about 2 months. This works with my body chemistry very well but I hate I can't find another major scent that moves me the way this one does b/c I do like to change up every once in a while... So I am stuck with this scent and everybody knows me by it...

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Got this in sample size. this fragrance's opening is way too strong for me, but aftewards it dries down into a apricot based oriental fragrance that i think would be suitable for winter. It know its quite a popular fragrance with the ladies, but its not for me... unfortunately

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I samples this @ Dillards and the scent was horrible!! to top it off the scent was really strong and it anonyed me all day long! Horrible horrible scent! I guess this does not work well with my body chemistry or something.

on 11/17/2010 10:09:00 PM

I received this perfume as a gift and I had no idea what it would smell like. I thought the star was pretty and thought it would smell as pretty as it looked. WRONG!!! Oh god, this perfume is disgusting! I spritzed it once on my arm to see what it smelled like, and it lingered ALL DAY LONG. It's a horrible scent and completely overpowering. When I found out how much it costs, I gagged a little more. Thankfully, I received this as a gift. Maybe I could re-gift it to someone I hate.

on 9/21/2010 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

At last, an "it" fragrance that i like! It is interesting and complex, yet soft and sensual. The perfume is strong enough that you can actually smell it, and you don't need to reapply once it's on. My kind of fragrance :)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Whenever I wear this perfume I always get compliments. It lasts a long time, more than a day especially on your clothes. I wear it in the winter and in the summer. I love Angel! It smells sweet and warm, one of my favorite perfumes. I will obviously buy again.

I adore this fragrance!
There's so much that I love about this perfume. I enjoy the darker chocolatey notes on me, and it's so sexy! I get more compliments on this than any other perfume I wear, and I have over 15 to choose from:)

Highly recommended!!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I don't react well to patchouli, as I think it makes me smell like damp. I found that, fortunately, with Angel the patchouli was more prevalent in the top notes and didn't last too long, and then faded into it's various stages of sugar.

I got the following stages if it helps:
Stage 1: moss and dark damp place mixed with sugar
Stage 2: cotton candy
Stage 3: burnt sugar
Stage 4: burnt rubber

Generally, this is not the kind of smell I want wafting off me, and considering I couldn't leave the house until the patchouli wore off, this fragrance was very much a miss for me. I'm not the only one who thought I smelled 'burnt,' I met up with friends in a bar and had one say I smelled of burnt plastic. Love the bottle though.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Ok here is the thing with this perfume you either LOVE it or you HATE it. It's very simple. For some strange reason, people have very strong opinions about this perfume. I'm one of those people that absolutely loves it. Its been my favorite perfume for 12 years. ive bought so many bottles and so many refills that i've lost count. This is my signature scent, and i rarely try new perfumes. i especially love it in the winter time, It is one of those perfumes that smells amazing when its cold outside and it makes me feel cozy and sweet. i love musky, seductive, or woody scents which is what Angel is. I don't like floral or fresh perfumes on me at all. Im guessing why alot of people dislike this perfume is because they like floral scents.

Popular Fragrances