Thierry Mugler Angel

Thierry Mugler  Angel

2.3

on 12/22/2013 2:12:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

based on all the reviews here, I went to try it out. Just as described. All the young reviewers say it smells like barf while the older folks says it is heavenly. That pretty much sums it up.

on 3/8/2008 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

Well I gotta say that the first time i got this perfume it smells SUPER STRONG and very intense.. and the after smell is a sweet vanilla or something
I GOT SOO MANY compliments
Some days i love it other days i hate it

I recently repurchased this from my local superstore and for the 25ml it was only 49,99 perviously it was priced at 64.99 Canadian

When i opened it and my first few sprays it was horrible it smells like metal and old musky.. it was such a bad experience i had to open my bedroom window for 1.5 days. I felt so bad i had to return it

Now i offically gave up on this perfume But i will always adore the shape of the star bottle

on 6/15/2007 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

The first few months I used Angel - I loved it! I thought the smell was beautiful and then slowly, the smell started to feel like it was overtaking me. Even with just a little spray, I could smell it seeping in to all my clothes.

Now that I don't wear it, I'm sickened when I smell someone else wearing it. Especially waitresses! Waitresses should not be allowed to wear a scent this overpowering.

Edit: to the person above, if you look here you will see that there is Patchouili in Angel. It's notes are:

Bergamot, Hedione, Helional, Honey, Dewberry, Red Berries, Vanilla, Caramel, Patchouli, Chocolate, Coumarin.

on 12/12/2005 12:31:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

When this fragrance first came out and was quite novel, it seemed all the rave. It even smelled good. But now? Yuck! If worn super lightly it is passable; otherwise it is a horrendous chocolate something-or-other smell, which gags unsuspecting victims.

Popular Fragrances