Thierry Mugler Angel

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Thierry Mugler  Angel

3.4

Angel either works with your body's natural chemistry or it doesn't. Happy to say that it smells divine when I use it. People have approached me in various stores repeatedly to ask what fragrance I was wearing.

Angel is one of my staples and I love bold, exotic fragrances like Serge Lutens Chergui and Bois et Musc. These fragrances seem to work with certain people and definitely not with others. I've smelt Angel on a friend or 2 along the way and to be honest, I thought it smelt awful.

I will NEVER stop wearing this fragrance and can't get enough of it it! The hair mist and body lotion complete the scent extravaganza when out on the town!

on 6/29/2016 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my absolute favorite perfume! I smelled the men's one on my friend, and was blown away, so I immediately bought the ladies' version for myself. It is heavy, musky, patchouli infused, extremely sensual. It's like sex in the bottle! If you like floral or fruity smells then this baby is not for you. You gotta have a large presence to wear this. It's not for shy or faint hearted people. You gonna turn heads as you walk by.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Not my favorite but a decent product. I LOVE the packaging but smell is just so so

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I absolutely love this perfume! I only got the official refillable bottle today so i thought I'd share my opinion. Within a few seconds of spraying, i was almost overwhelmed by the strong musky scent - which in my case is a good thing. Musky and woody scents are my favourite smell in a typical perfume, so when i heard of Thierry Muglers edp with main notes of patchouli, sandalwood, and vanilla... I was dying to get it! I also love that you can still smell the sweet lesser notes of jasmine and fruits through the beautiful musk scent. They work so well together. And the refillable bottle? That is perfect! Why aren't all expensive perfume creators making their bottles refillable now? What an amazing idea! I love it!

on 2/1/2016 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This smells terrible!

I was given Angel shower gel and lotion for Christmas from my hubby. First of all he knows my fave is Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche....but the sales assoc at Shoppers Drug Mart lead him astray. I suspect they don't carry Chanel because she told him it has been "discontinued" (ahem...if he'd gone to the Bay as I told him to do they have it) and he asked her to select something similar.

Well I think Angel is about as opposite from Chance Eau Fraiche as is possible to be. I hate it.

My take on Angel is that it is sickening sweet, cloying and just not a well balanced fragrance. I used to enjoy heavier oriental fragrances years ago(70's-80's) such as Bal a Versailles, Youth Dew, Shalimar but Angel has none of their class.

I am taking methotrexate for RA and it has affected my sense of smell and some stuff just nauseates me, Angel falls in that category.

Luckily my sister loves Angel and her birthday is in February. For myself I will hightail it to the Bay and get my beloved Eau Fraiche shower gel.

on 11/16/2015 9:58:00 PM

I pretty much love this perfume ❤️. I first smell this in England and then in my country several times and allways asked the women wearing this what was that amazing and strong smell, the answer every time was Angel by Thierry Mugler. I am now in my second bottle and wishing I could buy another one soon.
If you or the one you love, don't like strong smells jus DONT buy this. If you love to stand out and to be remembered, this is for you.

on 11/6/2015 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm finishing up my second bottle of Angel. I'll probably buy it again. There are so many disappointing perfumes these days, especially because of the watered-down reformulations. Contrary to many others, I don't think Angel is a silage-monster, not on me anyway. But it still holds it's own and has a nice dry-down.

The last time I purchased Angel, I had my star filled up in the canister at Macy's. I wonder if those canisters are holding the same strength of perfume as in the new bottles, because it's about $25.00 cheaper to refill, than to buy a new star. Does anybody know about this?...thanks in advance for answering.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I will keep buying this until I'm sadly no longer here I just love it and it will always be a reminder of some of my best memories, one smell of this and I'm transported love love love love it 😊😍💖💋💙

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Sigh, I love Angel. I wish I had bought this when I was younger, but I listened to another's opinion instead of buying something that I thought smelled so delicious. My advice, is to try this perfume on your skin, and if you like it, wear it! And don't listen to what anyone else has to say! Men really LOVE this perfume too! On me, it starts out with earthy patchouli, cotton candy, and luscious red berries, but after a few hours it transforms into a warm chocolate & vanilla scent. I love smelling my clothes after they've had Angel on them for days, because they just smell like chocolate! And I love how two sprays is all it takes for days of this lovely perfume..I'm on my second bottle and I will keep buying this!

I really want the lotion, and hair perfume too... I'm going to pick it up next time I'm at Sephora with extra money...And I keep reading how people think this perfume is best in cold weather, and I can't disagree more! This perfume is more delicious and sexy in hot weather and on hot skin...It always smells better on me after it warms up and adjusts to my body chemistry.. I've also noticed that more European women love this scent, and I understand why! I personally love stuff from VS and Bath and Body Works, but often I don't want to smell like everyone else. And I don't know anyone who wears this where I live. And I really love how Mugler doesn't test on animals!!!!

Popular Fragrances