Thierry Mugler Angel

Thierry Mugler  Angel

3.0

on 10/22/2012 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

smells like skunk. and a little cigarette smoke? but mostly skunk.

on 12/12/2011 2:39:00 AM

It's either you love or hate this scent...

After reading the reviews here, and since almost all my favorite scents have some hint of vanilla in it (Pink Sugar, Fancy, Laura Mercier's Vanilla Gourmand, Creme Bouquet, CSP's Coco Vanille, Hypnotic Poison), I sincerely wanted to like this... especially after I found out that it had lasting power, which majority of my sweet EDTs do not have. So, I tried it on-

OMG, it was loathing at first sniff!!! It stenched -felt it was literally suffocating me. In fairness, I waited a good 15 minutes for it to settle -before swearing it off for good!! To make matters worse, I woke up the following day still smelling it on me!! Great staying power though (hence, +1 star). Would NEVER buy.

on 11/11/2011 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

used to be my favorite perfume of all times few years back... used to save my pocket money to get the small bottle don't wear it any more as my husband HATE it... got tired of him frowning his nose each time i walked passed him, not really the desired effect. funnily enough realise that the smell is actually quite strong and nauseating when worn by others. love the bottle though.. might use it again on day with moderation..

on 4/20/2011 8:03:00 PM

I've been collecting this fragrance for years. I was originally drawn in by the notes but once I tried it on it was way too strong for me.

But I've found that if I wear it way in advance that once it dries down it smells sweet and beautiful. Plus it lasts all day on me.

So for all who hate how strong the initial smell, try spraying it on the night before and see how you like it in the morning. If it's still too much then the lotions might be a better option.

on 1/13/2011 6:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

my fav perfume ever...........this one smells honey vanilla chocolate on me........lovely bottel and littile goes long way its really long lasting so key to use this perfume is use less otherwise it can be littile overpowering ..dont give up on this perfume just by sniffing it over the counter try it on your wrist coz this smells differnt on evry person ....

on 8/15/2010 10:45:00 AM

I am one of the lucky ones who can wear this. On me, it smells like dark chocolate with very subtle floral. It lasts long, too. The longer I wear it, the better it gets. My husband loves this on me. My only complaint is that it's so hard to find where I live.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Like another reviewer said, I'm happy I have the right "chemistry" for Angel because I find the scent absolutely delicious! I tend to receive a great deal of compliments whenever I wear it. I'm not a huge vanilla fan at all, but mixed in with the other scents (and I won't pretend to know what they are), it's lovely. And it seems to be the right balance of light & heavy scents to wear all year long.

I originally bought it because a friend of mine wears it and on her it smells fantastic. I'm glad it worked out for me. I bought the smallest bottle possible at Sephora. Besides the fact that it was $28, I like the relative simplicity and compact-size of the bottle's design. That huge star is ugly and uncomfortable to hold. Still pricey, yes, for a small amount, but a little goes a long way. To be honest, I feel a little silly to complain about the price of perfume. They're *all* overpriced and over-packaged.

on 8/29/2008 6:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love it because men respond positively to it. It's the ultimate seduction potion.

BUT...
it's too expensive. cut down on the price a little.

packaging is distinct & fits well in my purse, which i also like. if not for the seductive effect on my man, i will not be buying this again.

on 3/21/2008 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I came to know about Angel after reading it in a magazine many years ago.This well known Indian actress had said that it was her signature perfume and that it smelled like chocolate. So, i had really high hopes about it. I was quite excited when i found the Angel counter in a department store in singapore. The salesguy handed me a piece of paper just sprayed with angel, and as i sniffed i was like hmmm,ok,this is Angel...it was nice,rich,heavy.. but i couldn't find the chocolate note.Anyway i liked it then. I bought a 25ml spray in Japan last year,however, i smelled something different, a totally different reaction came over me.Its hard to describe but i have the same experience with other perfumes too. I think its my mood...hmm overall, Angel is a very very strong perfume, so use it sparingly.Just a single drop squeezed slowly from the spray works for me.

on 2/4/2008 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

love this.. i bought this for the second time,
not cheap.... def beautiful smell and packaging tho.
caution! go light for day time also it's very distinct scent.. so too many people recognize it... but still love it.

Popular Fragrances