Thierry Mugler Angel

Filtered by eye Color : Black age: 18 & Under
Thierry Mugler  Angel

2.2

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

UGH!! Awful! Angel just smells overwhelmingly musky and spicy to me; I can't even discern any chocolate/berry notes. It's so strong, concentrated, and long-lasting. This perfume is definitely not for those who like to smell good.

*Side note* I like the packaging, though. An adorable bottle to have on your dresser.

on 11/21/2008 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This smell makes me feel sick, when I'm wearing it or when someone else wears it (namelly, my mother). It smells fine in the bottle though and the cream version is decent.

on 4/14/2008 2:52:00 PM

i decided to buy this perfume despite not being able to smell it at the chemists since i read such great reviews on makeupalley. I Genuinely thought it would be clocolatety, sweet and lovely but i was TOO WRONG. The price was terrible for a fragrance that smells just absolutely aweful! i couldn't believe spending 38 on qa bottle that i threw in the bin today.
I Switched straight to nina by nina ricci and it was just pure heaven!

Definately try the perfume before you buy it!
And don't buy it just because it also had a gorgeous bottle! (woops)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

When i first knew about this gorgeous perfume it was from a perfume handbook written by nigel groom! i went to the shop yesterday and totally fell inlove with the smell and the cute bottle! This scent reminds of me childhood and icecream n chocolate and the yummiest food.
but when i first wore it i made a mistake of spraying on too much which made me a bit when i smelt it closely.but after a bit of time the vanilla and chocolate and caramel scent floats out and accompanied by
sweet coumarin.
and as other people has said before it doesn't suit everyone and not everyone likes it but it is an absolutely man-charming sweet cute perfume and you are verry lucky if this perfume suits your body chemistry!like me!

on 3/16/2005 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Perfume is a very specific kind of product--it's got to work for your chemistry, etc. But that's not going to stop me from disliking this on myself and on just about everyone else who wears it. I like orientals and I like foody smells, but somehow this always smells rank and old, like...a breakfast muffin left in a rotting drawer in an attic. That, and it's expensive, not very original, and the bottle was prone to leaking. For exotic scents I'd try BPAL's Morocco or Port-au-Prince, not this. continued >>

Popular Fragrances