Thierry Mugler Angel

Thierry Mugler  Angel

2.9

on 7/22/2016 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Horrible perfume , smells like men's after shave . Perfume gets worse throughout the day . Gave me the worst headache !

on 10/30/2013 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Patchouli overboard. If you like strong patchouli in your perfume then go ahead. It's not for me.

on 10/22/2012 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

smells like skunk. and a little cigarette smoke? but mostly skunk.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

My favorite perfume of ALL TIME. I first got this on my sweet 16 trip to spain 8 years ago and I still have the original bottle! I get it refilled every year at Bloomingdales :) The scent is a bit strong, but I love it. My husband loves it as well :D

on 5/3/2012 7:28:00 PM

Overpowering, sickly-sweet.

on 4/13/2012 1:56:00 PM

I want to like this so desperatly, specially when I go through the notes of caramel vanilla chocolate and all the things I would basically love on a perfume. I have tried it a dozen times I want to like It!!!! on me it doesnt smell like anything yummy it smells like sweaty arm pit.... I have tried to wait for the drydown...and still after 40 minutes I still get arm pit , too bad just guess it is not for me gave me a hedache too!!!!!

I would desribe the scent as the one of a 50 year old man who has danced the night away in a sweaty ballroom :D PURE ARM PIT TO ME

on 2/18/2012 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is terrible. Let me tell you why. I would never want to describe something as being "old lady-ish." I don't think there is anything wrong with being old. However, I will say that can't see a high school girl wearing this fragrance. When I tried it, I was in college and even then, I thought I wasn't mature enough to wear it. With that being said, I would hope that women older than college age women would have better taste than to wear this crap. When first sprayed, it is so strong that it made my eyes water. It stayed that way for a few hours, then slowly I began to smell the so-called "gourmand" scent in it. As others have said, it smells like chocolate, but the chocolate scent is so unmemorable that you begin to wonder why you didn't just wash it off after it made your eyes burn. There is simply nothing exciting or unique about this particular chocolate scent. Skip this fragrance and just get something cheap at Victoria's Secret.

on 12/12/2011 2:39:00 AM

It's either you love or hate this scent...

After reading the reviews here, and since almost all my favorite scents have some hint of vanilla in it (Pink Sugar, Fancy, Laura Mercier's Vanilla Gourmand, Creme Bouquet, CSP's Coco Vanille, Hypnotic Poison), I sincerely wanted to like this... especially after I found out that it had lasting power, which majority of my sweet EDTs do not have. So, I tried it on-

OMG, it was loathing at first sniff!!! It stenched -felt it was literally suffocating me. In fairness, I waited a good 15 minutes for it to settle -before swearing it off for good!! To make matters worse, I woke up the following day still smelling it on me!! Great staying power though (hence, +1 star). Would NEVER buy.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

UGH!! Awful! Angel just smells overwhelmingly musky and spicy to me; I can't even discern any chocolate/berry notes. It's so strong, concentrated, and long-lasting. This perfume is definitely not for those who like to smell good.

*Side note* I like the packaging, though. An adorable bottle to have on your dresser.

on 11/11/2011 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

used to be my favorite perfume of all times few years back... used to save my pocket money to get the small bottle don't wear it any more as my husband HATE it... got tired of him frowning his nose each time i walked passed him, not really the desired effect. funnily enough realise that the smell is actually quite strong and nauseating when worn by others. love the bottle though.. might use it again on day with moderation..

Popular Fragrances