Thierry Mugler Angel

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed age: 25-29
Thierry Mugler  Angel

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I had this fragrance for a few years. I got lots of compliments after wearing it out. Has longevity and projection. However, it's 1) too sweet for my taste 2) way too common.

I do enjoy the scent, but will not repurchase. It's one of those scents that is polarizing- you either love it or hate it.

on 10/5/2009 9:28:00 PM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine

I know it's all the trend to hate this fragrance, but give me a moment here, please?

I first came across this fragrance after I realized my beloved Chaos was no more. I had never really found an incense type fragrance before that was available mainstream.

There are a zillion descriptions of the scent, so I dont have to go into detail, but I love the vanilla, sugar, incense this fragrance has. The bottle is fun and kitschy. and despite all the people who claim to hate it, it gets me a lot of compliments.

It is important to remember the fragrance is quite strong, and I think it also needs to be suited to the personality that adopts it as their scent. Just as much as Chanel No. 5 or Fracas seems silly on your average Gossip Girl watching Twinkie, Angel is reserved for the dark, gothy, mysterious, hippie, and/or ethereal type who can support a scent that does what this does.

Wear it while drinking absinthe and listening to Massive Attack or drinking Malbec from a goblet while rocking out to Concrete Blonde.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I am conflicted. This smells good on me, but I don't think it "is" me. I have learned that the less I put on, the better it smells. I don't know what notes I smell, it is one of the strangest combinations ever. It smells absolutely awesome when it rubs off on my sheets though, so it is a better linen spray, as one reveiwer suggested. Nonetheless, I must give it up as I know it is too valuable to keep on my cosmetics shelf. Hence, there is a full .5 ml bottle available on the swap board. Enjoy!

Popular Fragrances