Thierry Mugler Angel

Thierry Mugler  Angel

2.8

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I had this fragrance for a few years. I got lots of compliments after wearing it out. Has longevity and projection. However, it's 1) too sweet for my taste 2) way too common.

I do enjoy the scent, but will not repurchase. It's one of those scents that is polarizing- you either love it or hate it.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

love the smell xx, my mom uses this and i steal hers sometimes muahaha. i think any age could wear this. love love xx

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I know this is a strong, powerful scent, but I love it!!!! Everytime I wear it, i feel powerful. It definitely has some strong notes, but it works very well with my body chemistry.

This is a perfume that does not need to be oversprayed. Just a few small sprays, and it lasts all day long. Love this!!!

on 5/10/2011 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I have to say that this represents a lot of the aspects of a fragrance that doesn't suit me at all. The scent is way too strong, sickly and over powering. This was an unwanted gift. It gave me headaches and I was very glad to give it away. Fragrance choice is such an individual thing.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I really did not mean for it to happen...heck, I've even bad-mouthed this scent for years, but lo and behold... here I am...I've fallen in love with Thierry Mugler's Angel. It all started in September, 2010. I met a special man and gradually fell in love with him. Being a perfumista, I quizzed him on his favorite "smells" hoping to identify a perfume he would enjoy smelling on me. I asked him point blank if he had a favorite perfume, and while I fully expected a typical male response of ambiguity, I was stunned when he said without hesitation: Angel. I was like "...Hmmm... okay... Angel...okay" shaking my head...LoL... It took me two months before I would budge on it, but eventually, I purchased a 1.7oz bottle of Angel eau de parfum. And, while I will admit, the top notes are "offensive nasal assault" to me... (and this is what I reacted to immediately on previous occassions), *this time*, I let it sit for a few minutes. Well, I soon discovered that the top notes do not last long on me. Anyway, by waiting just a bit after spraying, I finally discovered Angel's HEART and BASE NOTES. For me, these are the notes I care about most, since it is what lingers. Angel's heart and base are nothing short of pure perfection on my skin...warm, enveloping, sexy goodness... I am hooked...!! Chemistry is everything - I adore Angel...Who knew? It works with my chemistry and exudes a delightful sensual warmth in a way that few perfumes have done..and this is type of evolution of a fragrance is what I desire in any perfume. Now, I'm eager to try the Angel Liqueur de Parfum, as I hear it does not have the top notes of the EDP. Anyway, Angel has earned a permanent spot in my perfume collection and I will not be without it. Also, although when it comes to perfumes, I am way more concerned with the juice than the bottle, I must say, the Angel bottles - in all their star glory - are among the most beautifully creative and unique perfume bottles I have ever seen.

on 10/12/2010 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Big oriental miss!

on 12/2/2009 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Relaxed, Medium

I crave Angel in the winter because It smells like Christmas! A little bit of earthy scentl from that walk in the woods to find the perfect Christmas tree, the tree itself, chocolate covered cherries, snow in the air, Santa's pipe, candy canes, clementines...It's Christmas in a star-shaped bottle. Perfect for when the weather outside is frightful.

on 10/5/2009 9:28:00 PM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine

I know it's all the trend to hate this fragrance, but give me a moment here, please?

I first came across this fragrance after I realized my beloved Chaos was no more. I had never really found an incense type fragrance before that was available mainstream.

There are a zillion descriptions of the scent, so I dont have to go into detail, but I love the vanilla, sugar, incense this fragrance has. The bottle is fun and kitschy. and despite all the people who claim to hate it, it gets me a lot of compliments.

It is important to remember the fragrance is quite strong, and I think it also needs to be suited to the personality that adopts it as their scent. Just as much as Chanel No. 5 or Fracas seems silly on your average Gossip Girl watching Twinkie, Angel is reserved for the dark, gothy, mysterious, hippie, and/or ethereal type who can support a scent that does what this does.

Wear it while drinking absinthe and listening to Massive Attack or drinking Malbec from a goblet while rocking out to Concrete Blonde.

on 4/28/2009 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I really do not know what to write about this perfume other than it is just bad. I have had this around for over one year and have never reviewed it as I do not use it very often. What I can definitely say is that this is not a delicate or elegant scent for a lady nor is it suitable for wearing in closed places office, church etc. It is very stuffy and just smells cheap. I consider this to be my Bier Garden perfume as I only get the longing to wear this perfume when I am going there. One liter maas of bier in the right hand and a brezen in the other. With thousands of drunk people sitting in the same space no one will notice my strange perfume which get stuffier as the hours go by. Angel is the perfect perfume for such surroundings as it is a natural people repulser. I cannot remember anyone telling me that they liked this fragrance. It is strange to see all the great reviews.

on 7/13/2008 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I dont own this perfume, but Ive heard a lot about it... how good it is, what a great smell it has, blahblahblah, the other day a coworker had it in her purse so I grabbed it and spritzed some in my wrist... eeww ew eeeewww! I wanna believe that this was not that perfume or that it was old or something because it smelled awful, AWFUL, people!!! I cannot describe the smell, it smell like some horrible cheap perfume, and so frigging strong, almost like mens perfume -BAD mens perfume- the worst is that I washed my wrist profusely with water and soap and put some lotion and still the stench lingered around (I think it even got in my clothes), I honestly dont know why this is so famous. This is not a perfume I would ever like. And Im giving it one lippie only because theres no zero lippies (but it should, if only for this)

Popular Fragrances