Thierry Mugler Angel

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 18 & Under
Thierry Mugler  Angel

2.4

on 1/14/2013 4:17:00 PM

I don't own this perfume, and I'm glad I don't. All I smell is grass and milk, unfortunatly. :/

This fragrance is absolutely awful. Having a very extensive perfume collection, I can compare this to many other scents, and Angel is overpowering for the nose and for your natural scent. It is not fresh, or appealing, but rather cheap smelling and rancid. The whole "food molecule" concept (Angel is apparently the first fragrance without floral notes) makes this perfume sickly and sweet. I get the impression that it contains no water at all.
I would never buy this product again, it is honestly the worst perfume i have, I have never even worn it once out of my house. I simply couldn't allow myself to leave with this on.
You can immediately tell when someone has this scent, it seems that no matter how little you use, it will stick to you and STAY for ever, which is good if you like the smell i guess :)

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

One of the most unique scents I have. You'll love it or hate it. I adore it!

smells divine...packaging is very attractive. definetly will buy again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Dont like this. Too woodsy, how is this called Angel? Gosh.

on 8/16/2003 7:50:00 PM

Smells delicious, but just doesn't work for me.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I find this fragrance difficult to understand. Sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't.

on 3/11/2003 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this from a friend for Christmas...the bottle is pretty, but I wasn't impressed with the smell. It smelled nasty in the bottle, I couldn't believe someone would put this on them. Later I decided to give it a try and put some on my wrist. After a while, I couldn't smell any of the nasty notes I smelled before..instead is a very unique sweetness. Anyone who didn't like this fragrance should give it another chance :)

I love the design of the bottle. It's so cute, and makes it perfect as a display item. The smell is fabulous. Sweet vanilla with smooth spices and wooded notes. It's a very soft and innocent scent. Hits you hard in the bank though.

Popular Fragrances