Thierry Mugler Angel

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Thierry Mugler  Angel

3.3

Angel either works with your body's natural chemistry or it doesn't. Happy to say that it smells divine when I use it. People have approached me in various stores repeatedly to ask what fragrance I was wearing.

Angel is one of my staples and I love bold, exotic fragrances like Serge Lutens Chergui and Bois et Musc. These fragrances seem to work with certain people and definitely not with others. I've smelt Angel on a friend or 2 along the way and to be honest, I thought it smelt awful.

I will NEVER stop wearing this fragrance and can't get enough of it it! The hair mist and body lotion complete the scent extravaganza when out on the town!

I did not like this when I first came across it in the late 90's. However I have a friend that work it all the time and she always smelled amazing. This has grown on me and it is now a favorite.

You either love it or hate it. Don't judge it the next second, let it sit for a little.. You would be easily recognized by this scent.

on 11/6/2015 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm finishing up my second bottle of Angel. I'll probably buy it again. There are so many disappointing perfumes these days, especially because of the watered-down reformulations. Contrary to many others, I don't think Angel is a silage-monster, not on me anyway. But it still holds it's own and has a nice dry-down.

The last time I purchased Angel, I had my star filled up in the canister at Macy's. I wonder if those canisters are holding the same strength of perfume as in the new bottles, because it's about $25.00 cheaper to refill, than to buy a new star. Does anybody know about this?...thanks in advance for answering.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

To be blunt, this scent smells disgusting on me. The top note smells like stinky cigars and cheap whiskey then the dry down turns into old stinky cigars and a filthy locker room. To say this did not mesh well with my body chemistry is a gross understatement of the decade. And to be honest, I wanted it to work for me,

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

as i grow older my senses have been leaning towards feminine and womanly smells rather than the candy and sweet smells i use to enjoy as a young girl. my all time favourite is chanel no.5 and this is up there with it. I first tried this fragrance at turkey in istanbul. initially when i first sprayed it on the smell wasnt that great but within half an hour it smelt amazing. now when i wear it i remember turkey and my aunty in istanbul wore this perfume so many times in her life that her skin induced it in. If you are someone who wears perfumes for memories then make angel the perfume that you will never forget. angel has scarred my sensory system that it is inevitible to forget. thank you thierry mugler for an enjoyable and pleasant experience.

on 12/22/2013 2:12:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

based on all the reviews here, I went to try it out. Just as described. All the young reviewers say it smells like barf while the older folks says it is heavenly. That pretty much sums it up.

on 11/29/2013 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Angel is a bold fragrance, which pits fruity topnotes against a gourmand background of vanilla and chocolate liberally doused in patchouli. Another way to describe it would be to call it patchouli scented cotton candy. IT'S WONDERFUL.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This perfume smells like you went into Sephora and sprayed no less than 10 fragrances on you at once. Also the sillage is extremely high and just a small drop is known to induce headaches for you and everyone you come into contact with.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

*EDIT*
Tried this again about a year later.. It's growing on me but I still prefer Alien to this.
*********

I just could not get on with this fragrance.. It smells like perfume mixed with mexican food. Alien is far better in terms of fragrance.

Popular Fragrances