Thierry Mugler Angel

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 25-29
Thierry Mugler  Angel

3.2

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like the fragrane but it can be a bit too strong, not an everyday frgrance for me. I only wear on special occasions, and when I do wear it people recognize it

One of my favorite fragrances. It lasts and lasts.
I love patchouli and chocolat so this is pure heaven in a bottle for me. It's pricey but you don't need much.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I just love this classic scent. Smells like vanilla and chocolate and Tobacco to me. I've work this since walking into the Dallas galleria and Snelling it there, so around 12 years. For me, it's a winter/fall scent bc it's a bit too heavy for summer.

on 5/17/2011 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

One of my co-wokers used to wear it.. I could smell her from blocks away!! Sooo strong and soooo sweet. Gives me headaches. Would never purchase this. I can not understand how someone can like it. If someone is wearing it, Im like "Do you wear Angel?" And they are like yes (happy).. and Im like OMG.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Got this in sample size. this fragrance's opening is way too strong for me, but aftewards it dries down into a apricot based oriental fragrance that i think would be suitable for winter. It know its quite a popular fragrance with the ladies, but its not for me... unfortunately

on 12/27/2010 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Okay, so i first received this as a bday gift from a friend over 6 yrs ago. I was really excited as the packaging is beautiful, i love the star shaped bottle, it also came with the body lotion and i think a shower gel as well... Being extremely smell sensitive, i must say as much as I wanted to love it, i extremely hated it. I wore it once, and felt sick instantly. The smell is way too overpowering to me and the smell does last forever... which isn't great if the scent gives you a headache and makes you nauseas. I guess it does work well with my chemistry. I never actually threw it away, i just kept putting it away, and every once in awhile I'd randomly stumble across it and without even having to spray it I would instantly be repulsed by the scent, to this day even if i smell it on someone else, I feel that urge to run for fresh air..

Not recommended if you don't like overpowering perfumes!!

I really loved this when it came out a few years ago. I would buy it just for the memories :p

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I want to love this, because I really like the smell. But it is a heavy scent and this stuff is soooo concentrated, it's impossible to put on in small doses. I tried spraying in the air and walking into the cloud but it's still so heavy-smelling that I get headaches from it.

I do have this problem with some heavy fragrances like Chanel and other Thierry Mugler scents, but this one is by far the worst and most difficult to manage of the bunch.

The scent is lovely, I just wish I could put on less. I guess that scent-wise this is actually too good quality for me, it is just too strong.

The bottle is a beaty, though! But I'm sticking with Alien for now.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's one of a kind, and a legend in perfume history. I think this perfume was designed based on what a man wants a woman to smell like, well at least if this goes right with your chemistry. It's funny how perfumer's try to create another Angel all the time, and they fall short. Lolita is the best since Angel. It's sweet and earthy at the same time. The mixture is so odd that it smells good. I used to hate it, but I just got a fresh bottle and it smells much different. So if you hate it, keep in mind it does not smell the same on you as it does on everyone else. A bad memory of a perfume can always be triggered by smelling a scent again. Scent is the most powerful sense attached to our memory. This new bottle doesn't even last all day on me. I don't know if they changed the formula or what, but it is authentic and bought in a department store. I am taking one off for lasting power. For me personally it is not lasting, but on others it could last all day.

on 4/14/2009 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Too busy for me, as far as fragrances go. I love the bottle, and the price isn't the worst, I just won't buy a fragrance that I can't see myself wearing. (this was a gift) I'm leaving it as a 3, because I'm sure that it works for some people, there are just too many things going on in the scent for me.

Popular Fragrances