Thierry Mugler Angel

Filtered by skin type : Other age: 18 & Under
Thierry Mugler  Angel

3.5

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

One of the most unique scents I have. You'll love it or hate it. I adore it!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Angel is one of those fragrances that worked so well on me that the memory of trying it haunted me for months until I had saved up the money to buy a bottle. I adore patchouli for its spiciness, it works well on me and I love it. I really love patchouli if it is paired with something sweet (patchouli and fruit or anything foodie = heaven). Angel is like the ultimate patchouli and sweetness pairing.

For the first few minutes on my skin, Angel is straight patchouli. But it's a spicy, delicious sort of goldeny smelling patchouli. Then I get what smells like sweet patchouli and dark chocolate. Almost bitter, but sweet and mouthwatering all the same. My friend sniffed me after a half hour and said that it smelled like berries, vanilla, and patchouli to her, and that it suited me well.

In the drydown, after about an hour, I LOVE this even more. It really is the ultimate gourmand fragrance. It still has a light base of patchouli, but the vanilla is much stronger. It's like someone poured a good dose of vanilla over some patchouli and then drizzled honey, caramel, and chocolate over it. I can't get over how great it smells.

This is exotic, rich, and indulgent. A little bit goes a long way, has a ton of throw, and lasts forever on my skin. It's worth every bit of the hefty price, in my opinion. I get so many compliments whenever I wear it, but then patchouli has always worked oddly well on my skin. I saved up for a bottle and would definitely buy another when I run out :)

on 5/10/2005 10:42:00 AM

evry1 says this is sweet but i just think it smells odd! its really strong and reminds me of grannys! but the star bottle is really pretty

YUCK. This perfume smells like death. There was this one girl at my school, and she would always wear this perfume, and for some reason, people mistook it for the smell of vomit! She would go to the bathroom and come out STINKING. We all thought she was bulimic, and the smell was a mix of her vomit and/or serious B.O. We were not trying to be mean, and we were honestly concerned about her health. Anyway, the teacher ended up sending her to the nurse about her "problem" and that's where it was revealed that it wasn't severe B.O. (or bulimia for that matter), but her new "Angel" perfume. Oh boy were we embarrassed. It was mistaken by my entire homeroom for severe body odor. Now why someone would want that is beyond me. YUCK.

Who said this smellt horrible or it was a scent for the oldies??? My mum bought me the 25ml version two weeks ago and I have adored it ever since. It is a bit strong when you first put it on, but after about 30 minutes it transforms into this yummy vanilla/chocolate smell. Angel is not for everyday use, and I doubt it will be particularly suitable in the summer so we'll see; but seeing as it's now the winter, it is perfect. One spritz on my wrists can last the whole day and after accidentally getting some on my coat, it has been smelling like vanilla for over a week. I also love the shape of the bottle so I'll get a refillable version next time. Also, if anyone has any information at all as to where I can find a refillable Angel Miniature, please page me, I'll be eternally grateful :)

I luurvvee Angel, even more than Angel Innocent, which is a bit too powdery for my liking. When I sprayed it on, it was slightly powdery, then there was a slight fruity scent, a hint citrusy before I smelled chocolate and caramel. I just love this to bits! It's now my fave along with Ralph, and I alternate between these 2 depending on my mood. Will definitely re-purchase as and when I need it.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I find this fragrance difficult to understand. Sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't.

on 4/27/2003 11:35:00 AM

I love this scent, it's so unique and gets so many compliments. When I first smelt it in the bottle I thought it was pretty gross, but after smelling it on someone I was hooked and love it!

Popular Fragrances