Thierry Mugler Angel

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Thierry Mugler  Angel

3.3

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I absolutely love this perfume! I only got the official refillable bottle today so i thought I'd share my opinion. Within a few seconds of spraying, i was almost overwhelmed by the strong musky scent - which in my case is a good thing. Musky and woody scents are my favourite smell in a typical perfume, so when i heard of Thierry Muglers edp with main notes of patchouli, sandalwood, and vanilla... I was dying to get it! I also love that you can still smell the sweet lesser notes of jasmine and fruits through the beautiful musk scent. They work so well together. And the refillable bottle? That is perfect! Why aren't all expensive perfume creators making their bottles refillable now? What an amazing idea! I love it!

on 12/29/2015 9:36:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i am one of the Angel lovers, haha...I can see how some would hate it but to me it smells so good! I love a deep, warm scent in winter and this is all of that. It lasts and lasts and I just love it! It's a nineties classic! I wear it out and at night more than a daily thing but I will always have this on hand and I think I'll be wearing this in the grave!

It is STRONG so if you are easily offended by scent I would give this a pass but I encourage everybody to try it and to give it a test run. It really has to dry down and then it's wonderful. It does not work on everybody and if your not into gourmand perfumes (think: food) then this isn't for you. Very complicated and very lush.

on 5/17/2015 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I smell my wrist all day when I wear it. I love this stuff. Men love it. I wear this and coco mademoiselle.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Sigh, I love Angel. I wish I had bought this when I was younger, but I listened to another's opinion instead of buying something that I thought smelled so delicious. My advice, is to try this perfume on your skin, and if you like it, wear it! And don't listen to what anyone else has to say! Men really LOVE this perfume too! On me, it starts out with earthy patchouli, cotton candy, and luscious red berries, but after a few hours it transforms into a warm chocolate & vanilla scent. I love smelling my clothes after they've had Angel on them for days, because they just smell like chocolate! And I love how two sprays is all it takes for days of this lovely perfume..I'm on my second bottle and I will keep buying this!

I really want the lotion, and hair perfume too... I'm going to pick it up next time I'm at Sephora with extra money...And I keep reading how people think this perfume is best in cold weather, and I can't disagree more! This perfume is more delicious and sexy in hot weather and on hot skin...It always smells better on me after it warms up and adjusts to my body chemistry.. I've also noticed that more European women love this scent, and I understand why! I personally love stuff from VS and Bath and Body Works, but often I don't want to smell like everyone else. And I don't know anyone who wears this where I live. And I really love how Mugler doesn't test on animals!!!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is a strong perfume, but it's nice. It's definetely a winter scent, too strong to wear it in summer, I enjoy it, and one sprits is enough, i don't think I will need to repurchase since I have the 3.4 oz bottle and so many other perfumes

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My favourite perfume of all time. It's sweet but rich. It's not everyone's cup of tea, to me this take me back to great memories when I wear it

on 3/11/2014 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

So.. being a 21 year old, you would think I would detest this fragrance.. However, I truly enjoy this and am considering to make it my signature.
When I first sniffed this, I thought it was the worst thing I have ever smelled. It was so offensive and strong. But I received a sample in a gift set a few years ago and started to actually try it on my skin... and now from the bottle, I actually enjoy it.
So from the bottle, it smells strong, mentholy, slightly sweet and somewhat dirty...
But on my skin... I get mostly sweet chocolate and patchouli. And I love it. This perfume is so strong, so one spray is almost too much.. and it lasts and lasts. It's also easily recognizable on others.. I can always detect if someone is wearing it.
In all, this is a fragrance in which I always want to wear, even if I shouldn't...
However.. I asked my father what he thought and he thought it smelled too old for me. So we shall see..

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I actually love this. I can see why people might not, though. It's sort of a love it or hate it scent. I'm horrible at describing scents, so I'll leave that for others. The packaging is beautiful; so many perfumes just look tacky to me, but this one is pretty. This is a strong, heavy scent, and a little goes a long way. I think it's great.

on 12/10/2012 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have been wearing Angel for fifteen years and receive nothing but compliments. A lot of people think it is too strong and over powering. It isnt, you just need to know how much to use. 2 small squirts and walk into it or one healthy squirt and walk into it. You also need to give it a little time to settle (about 30 - 45 minutes.) Get a sample from the fragrance counter and give it a tryit really is a beautiful. Sometimes, I will do 2 small squirts of Angel followed by a small squirt of Alien. (People, even strangers will ask me what I am wearing; I dont want to give away my secret so I make something up)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pricey? Yes! But I love this. I have the EDP and EDT and LOVE them both.

The smell is great. But a lot of people do wear it which is a bit of a pain if you like a fragrance that's unique.

And to combat the pricetag? It lasts ages... Christmas present ;)

Popular Fragrances