Thierry Mugler Angel

Filtered by skin type : Oily age: 19-24
Thierry Mugler  Angel

3.2

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is a strong perfume, but it's nice. It's definetely a winter scent, too strong to wear it in summer, I enjoy it, and one sprits is enough, i don't think I will need to repurchase since I have the 3.4 oz bottle and so many other perfumes

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My favourite perfume of all time. It's sweet but rich. It's not everyone's cup of tea, to me this take me back to great memories when I wear it

on 3/11/2014 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

So.. being a 21 year old, you would think I would detest this fragrance.. However, I truly enjoy this and am considering to make it my signature.
When I first sniffed this, I thought it was the worst thing I have ever smelled. It was so offensive and strong. But I received a sample in a gift set a few years ago and started to actually try it on my skin... and now from the bottle, I actually enjoy it.
So from the bottle, it smells strong, mentholy, slightly sweet and somewhat dirty...
But on my skin... I get mostly sweet chocolate and patchouli. And I love it. This perfume is so strong, so one spray is almost too much.. and it lasts and lasts. It's also easily recognizable on others.. I can always detect if someone is wearing it.
In all, this is a fragrance in which I always want to wear, even if I shouldn't...
However.. I asked my father what he thought and he thought it smelled too old for me. So we shall see..

on 5/25/2013 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

AWFUL. I had a sample that I spritzed on my wrist. It smelled so obnoxious and gross that I spent five minutes scrubbing that wrist raw to get the smell off. Stay away from this scent!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pricey? Yes! But I love this. I have the EDP and EDT and LOVE them both.

The smell is great. But a lot of people do wear it which is a bit of a pain if you like a fragrance that's unique.

And to combat the pricetag? It lasts ages... Christmas present ;)

on 2/18/2012 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is terrible. Let me tell you why. I would never want to describe something as being "old lady-ish." I don't think there is anything wrong with being old. However, I will say that can't see a high school girl wearing this fragrance. When I tried it, I was in college and even then, I thought I wasn't mature enough to wear it. With that being said, I would hope that women older than college age women would have better taste than to wear this crap. When first sprayed, it is so strong that it made my eyes water. It stayed that way for a few hours, then slowly I began to smell the so-called "gourmand" scent in it. As others have said, it smells like chocolate, but the chocolate scent is so unmemorable that you begin to wonder why you didn't just wash it off after it made your eyes burn. There is simply nothing exciting or unique about this particular chocolate scent. Skip this fragrance and just get something cheap at Victoria's Secret.

on 1/29/2011 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I think I may truly hate this scent. Don't come close to me if you're wearing it. I tested it to figure out what the hype was all about, hated it then and I am reminded of the scent every time I notice someone else wearing it. Nothing angelic about it.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I'm not a fan of this. My friend Lauren said it smelled like a tiny little old man trapped in a bottle. And I agree. lol

It has a lot of notes I really like, patchouli, chocolate, etc, but idunno. I think I got sucked in by the gorgeous packaging and name, but I couldn't test it first, sadly :(

Well, this apparently works well for some women, but not me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Migraine in a bottle. That's all I have to say.

on 1/20/2010 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I think that, deep inside, every woman adores this scent. So recognizable, so soft, so sweet....
you know you love it!!!!

Popular Fragrances