Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Parfum

Filtered by skin type : Oily age: 19-24
Thierry Mugler  Angel Eau de Parfum

3.2

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is a strong perfume, but it's nice. It's definetely a winter scent, too strong to wear it in summer, I enjoy it, and one sprits is enough, i don't think I will need to repurchase since I have the 3.4 oz bottle and so many other perfumes

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My favourite perfume of all time. It's sweet but rich. It's not everyone's cup of tea, to me this take me back to great memories when I wear it

on 3/11/2014 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

So.. being a 21 year old, you would think I would detest this fragrance.. However, I truly enjoy this and am considering to make it my signature.
When I first sniffed this, I thought it was the worst thing I have ever smelled. It was so offensive and strong. But I received a sample in a gift set a few years ago and started to actually try it on my skin... and now from the bottle, I actually enjoy it.
So from the bottle, it smells strong, mentholy, slightly sweet and somewhat dirty...
But on my skin... I get mostly sweet chocolate and patchouli. And I love it. This perfume is so strong, so one spray is almost too much.. and it lasts and lasts. It's also easily recognizable on others.. I can always detect if someone is wearing it.
In all, this is a fragrance in which I always want to wear, even if I shouldn't...
However.. I asked my father what he thought and he thought it smelled too old for me. So we shall see..

on 5/25/2013 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

AWFUL. I had a sample that I spritzed on my wrist. It smelled so obnoxious and gross that I spent five minutes scrubbing that wrist raw to get the smell off. Stay away from this scent!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pricey? Yes! But I love this. I have the EDP and EDT and LOVE them both.

The smell is great. But a lot of people do wear it which is a bit of a pain if you like a fragrance that's unique.

And to combat the pricetag? It lasts ages... Christmas present ;)

on 1/29/2011 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I think I may truly hate this scent. Don't come close to me if you're wearing it. I tested it to figure out what the hype was all about, hated it then and I am reminded of the scent every time I notice someone else wearing it. Nothing angelic about it.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I'm not a fan of this. My friend Lauren said it smelled like a tiny little old man trapped in a bottle. And I agree. lol

It has a lot of notes I really like, patchouli, chocolate, etc, but idunno. I think I got sucked in by the gorgeous packaging and name, but I couldn't test it first, sadly :(

Well, this apparently works well for some women, but not me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Migraine in a bottle. That's all I have to say.

on 1/20/2010 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I think that, deep inside, every woman adores this scent. So recognizable, so soft, so sweet....
you know you love it!!!!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This is such a love it or hate it fragrance. I'm in the love it camp. :) I'll tell you, this thing smells SO different on a body than in the bottle. In the bottle is concentrated, harsh, and while intriguing, kind of standoffish. But when you put it on, it's like a sweet chocolaty/berry wonderland. One spritz is ALL it takes, just one! I maintain it's the women who practically bathe in it that give it such a bad name.

NOTE: IF IT COSTS $$$$$$$, DON'T USE IT LIKE YOU GOT IT AT THE DOLLAR STORE. THERE IS A REASON FOR THIS.

But now, on to the scent. The chocolate stays the entire time, from first spritz to disappearance, but it becomes slightly less sweet as time goes on. At first you smell sweet something, soft of like fruity candy filling and musk. And then, you realize it's chocolate, like a cherry truffle (though it doesn't really smell like "cherry" if you get what I mean) and this whole time, you've been smelling by sexy, soft, luxurious honey chocolate that leaves you wanting to turn around and sniff behind you to get a whiff of the flavor. Thank god I don't smell the patchouli in this. That would so kill it for me.

Overall, I absolutely love this fragrance, and I hope to God that other people love it on me too, because this is my signature. The ONLY reason I took off one lippie is price v. staying power. I know my skin dulls fragrances, but for the amount per ml (about $1.90 a ml, based on $95 for 50ml), I'd really hope that a scent this notoriously strong would last all day. Alas, it's not meant to be. So one lippie off for that. Otherwise, I highly recommend it. :)