Thierry Mugler Angel

Thierry Mugler  Angel

2.8

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I wanted to like this,but it just doesnt smell right on me,I can smell chocolate in it,but thats about it.I read about this in the Clique series,so I wanted to try it.They had samples at the department store I was at so I got a little bottle of it and some lotion.My mom loves it,so I gave them to her.I like the way it smells on other people,just not on me.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

You either love or hate the smell! And for me i hate it,way to over powering with an awfully sweet smell,knocks me sick EW! once you apply you can smell it everywhere,gives me a headache.

on 3/28/2008 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Today I first smelled this. It's awful! I was with 2 friends and they both thought the same. According to osmoz this has bergamot, mandarin, passion fruit, peach, apricot, patchouli, vanilla, chocolate and caramel. This should smell gourmand in theory but it doesn't. My first impression of this was.. DIRTY WOMAN (literarily speaking) like some lady who hasn't take a shower in a year... :S I think all these notes crash and the result is this. 2 lippies for the bottle that is beautiful, and the lasting power which is great.

on 3/31/2007 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I hated this product the first time I got a sample of it. I thought it smelt like pinetrees and dirt. So I can really see why other people don't like it. But I love it now! It's so unique and you can tell what it is from a mile away! Excellent staying power as well! The only problem is I hate the bottle with a PASSION.

on 12/31/2005 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This "fragrance" is vile. I wore this to recent Christmas party, and everyone kept on commenting on how horrible my perfume smelled. Never again!

on 9/5/2005 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i think its true what another reviewer said its smells different on everyone. my mum thought it smelt gorgeous on one of her work friends but it smelt so bad on me we actually took it back to the store thinking it had gone off! it comes in a gorgeous packaging. Personally im not keen on it i dont think it has a pretty scent but i have had a few compliments when i've worn it so i continued to wear it till it ran out! i wouldnt buy it again though.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The only high end fragrance I actually like the scent of. The rest of them smell like stuff concocted in labs. This one smells sort of like that, but in a warm homey sort of way, like vanilla cream pie or something. Doesn't smell quite as natural as I'd like, but much better than most.

on 3/11/2003 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this from a friend for Christmas...the bottle is pretty, but I wasn't impressed with the smell. It smelled nasty in the bottle, I couldn't believe someone would put this on them. Later I decided to give it a try and put some on my wrist. After a while, I couldn't smell any of the nasty notes I smelled before..instead is a very unique sweetness. Anyone who didn't like this fragrance should give it another chance :)

Popular Fragrances