TiGi Bed Head Urban Antidotes Level 2 Recovery

TiGi Bed Head Urban Antidotes Level 2 Recovery

4.1

Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Centrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Limonene, Dipropylene Glycol, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Dimethylamine.

on 10/28/2017 1:56:00 PM

I bought both the conditioner and poo in the 750ml bottles from lookfantastic months ago. I have slight dry hair, not an abundance due to a lot of shedding lately, but seeing I have a thick hair follicle, it doesn't took toooo bad and I've also got a bit of a frizz going. This shampoo was awful. Completely stripped my hair dry and of its nutrients and shine, I noticed ALOT more shedding with this and it didn't make it feel clean at all. The conditioner is okay but nothing special. Would definitely never repurchase. I was using Joico's daily conditioning shampoo prior to this and LOVED it, but couldn't find it anywhere online, - I'll go back to joico as their products seem to agree with my hair. I also had a cheapo sunsilk shampoo in my bathroom, and my hair would always look better when I used that instead of the tigi. Enough said.
Though, it does last for ages and ages which is the only positive.

on 2/16/2017 4:40:00 PM

I tried going silicone free for about a year, but I was finding that my hair lacked luster and I was losing a lot of it in the shower. It was also getting tangled very easily and just felt dry and gross. I did clarifying treatments, used cone-free deep conditioners, oils, sulfate free shampoos, co-wash conditioners, leave ins, etc. and it was just becoming a lot of work to get my hair to look half way decent.

When I went to my hair dresser's last weekend, she used this shampoo and conditioner on me, and honestly my hair has never looked or felt better. I know it's full of cones, but I just can't care when the results are as beautiful as they are! I needed to replace my shampoo anyway, since I was running low, so I picked up Urban Antidotes shampoo and conditioner to see if I could replicate my salon results. Surprise, surprise -- my hair was beautiful, shiny, not tangled, and hardly any hairs were left in the drain after my shower. I also found I could go longer in between washes. Where I'd been washing every other day or maybe every third day (but by then I would DEFINITELY need a dry shampoo), I've been able to get through three days without washing and without any grease using Urban Antidotes.

For the record: I have 2A hair with very little damage (I get half highlights roughly every three months) that tends towards dryness. It's medium to thick (thicker, curlier hairs in the bottom layers, finer towards the top) and medium porosity, and I have a LOT of hair.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I LOVE this conditioner. It has the nice "slip" feel that my hair needs and is super moisturizing without being heavy. The fragrance is a little strong, but delicious (if you like fruity scented products). I'm very happy with this conditioner (and the coordinating shampoo) and both leave my hair silky, shiny and bouncy. Perfect.

on 3/30/2015 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

oh god i absolutely love this conditioner. i used to have the most disgusting dead hair from bleaching it over and over. my hair was a nasty, frizzy, poofy mess. when i began using this conditioner i was skeptical because i thought all conditioners were the same regardless of price. i was totally wrong. this conditioner completely revived my dead hair to the point that my hairdresser was shocked when she saw me. i've since cut my hair short but i still use this conditioner every time i wash my hair, brushed through with a wet brush and left in for about five minutes. it's awesome.

on 7/9/2015 7:17:00 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE these products, I've tried the red and blue ones from TiGi Bed Head, shampoo and conditioners. It's amazing, I am dying my hair blonde, it's very dry, and these are the best shampoo and conditioner for my fair, it leaves my hair so silky and moisturized, and my hair improved A LOT since I started using Bed Head products. I deffinately recommend to try it!

This conditioner made my hair feel soft and moisturized. It didn't get rid of all my friz but that's okay. It smells nice. Overall it did it's job.

Pros:
Nice smell
Conditioned well

Cons:
Could be a bit cheaper
Tested on animals

on 8/16/2014 8:28:00 AM

I love this shampoo and conditioner, and they must be really good for slightly dry, thin and straight hair. As my hair is very dry, coarse and wavy I have to use a deep conditioning mask with them to get good results. I love Tigi in general, and it's a shame they don't really have anything to offer in that category. Their S-factor Serious conditioner is too light for me. I normally use these products with the Macadamia Natural Oil hair mask (because they both have a fruity smell), and they perform really well together. I haven't experienced any scalp irritation or breakouts. The S-factor shampoo gave me breakouts, so I was kind of expecting them. The larger packaging with the pump is again much more convenient. Both the shampoo and the conditioner are quite thick, and it's hard to press them out of the tube.

on 11/23/2014 9:44:00 AM

Very moisturizing, and it doesn't weigh my hair down or make it feel coated. For reference I have hair that is thick, wavy-texture, color-treated, and I heat style it regularly. It has a tendency to get dried out, so it's important that I take good care of it with the right products. This conditioner is a winner, it leaves my hair smooth, soft, and manageable.

It has a somewhat thin consistency and a pleasant, slightly fruity scent. It provides good slip and detangles easily.

This costs a little more than drugstore conditioners but the price is still reasonable. Excellent product that I have repurchased and will continue to do so. Recommended!

I have been using the Level 2 conditioner, on and off, for two years. For my fine hair type, this works extremely well. I would recommend not using this with the accompanying shampoo as it will probably make your hair to soft and unmanageable. I have slightly dry hair and this is the only conditioner that will moisturize and increase volume somewhat. Every salon and drugstore brand seems to weigh my hair down. I do not like "volume" conditioners as they tend to dry my hair out. I have tried Tigi Re-energize (Level 1) conditioner and it does not provide enough moisture for me.

This stuff is AWFUL, all it's done is put more knots in my hair, stripped my hair of any moisture and nutrients it had, and made it dry and awful and frizzy, I'm going back to Dove, I'll NEVER use this Tigi stuff again, I thought because it was a Salon quality type of shampoo and conditioner it would work, but it doesn't, it's just more expensive and does nothing. It's awful, don't buy this stuff!