TiGi Bed Head Urban Antidotes Level 2 Recovery

TiGi Bed Head Urban Antidotes Level 2 Recovery

4.2

Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Centrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Limonene, Dipropylene Glycol, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Dimethylamine.

This conditioner made my hair feel soft and moisturized. It didn't get rid of all my friz but that's okay. It smells nice. Overall it did it's job.

Pros:
Nice smell
Conditioned well

Cons:
Could be a bit cheaper
Tested on animals

on 7/9/2015 7:17:00 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE these products, I've tried the red and blue ones from TiGi Bed Head, shampoo and conditioners. It's amazing, I am dying my hair blonde, it's very dry, and these are the best shampoo and conditioner for my fair, it leaves my hair so silky and moisturized, and my hair improved A LOT since I started using Bed Head products. I deffinately recommend to try it!

To Read all 44 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I LOVE this conditioner. It has the nice "slip" feel that my hair needs and is super moisturizing without being heavy. The fragrance is a little strong, but delicious (if you like fruity scented products). I'm very happy with this conditioner (and the coordinating shampoo) and both leave my hair silky, shiny and bouncy. Perfect.

on 3/30/2015 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

oh god i absolutely love this conditioner. i used to have the most disgusting dead hair from bleaching it over and over. my hair was a nasty, frizzy, poofy mess. when i began using this conditioner i was skeptical because i thought all conditioners were the same regardless of price. i was totally wrong. this conditioner completely revived my dead hair to the point that my hairdresser was shocked when she saw me. i've since cut my hair short but i still use this conditioner every time i wash my hair, brushed through with a wet brush and left in for about five minutes. it's awesome.

This stuff is AWFUL, all it's done is put more knots in my hair, stripped my hair of any moisture and nutrients it had, and made it dry and awful and frizzy, I'm going back to Dove, I'll NEVER use this Tigi stuff again, I thought because it was a Salon quality type of shampoo and conditioner it would work, but it doesn't, it's just more expensive and does nothing. It's awful, don't buy this stuff!

on 11/23/2014 9:44:00 AM

Very moisturizing, and it doesn't weigh my hair down or make it feel coated. For reference I have hair that is thick, wavy-texture, color-treated, and I heat style it regularly. It has a tendency to get dried out, so it's important that I take good care of it with the right products. This conditioner is a winner, it leaves my hair smooth, soft, and manageable.

It has a somewhat thin consistency and a pleasant, slightly fruity scent. It provides good slip and detangles easily.

This costs a little more than drugstore conditioners but the price is still reasonable. Excellent product that I have repurchased and will continue to do so. Recommended!

I have been using the Level 2 conditioner, on and off, for two years. For my fine hair type, this works extremely well. I would recommend not using this with the accompanying shampoo as it will probably make your hair to soft and unmanageable. I have slightly dry hair and this is the only conditioner that will moisturize and increase volume somewhat. Every salon and drugstore brand seems to weigh my hair down. I do not like "volume" conditioners as they tend to dry my hair out. I have tried Tigi Re-energize (Level 1) conditioner and it does not provide enough moisture for me.

on 8/16/2014 8:28:00 AM

I love this shampoo and conditioner, and they must be really good for slightly dry, thin and straight hair. As my hair is very dry, coarse and wavy I have to use a deep conditioning mask with them to get good results. I love Tigi in general, and it's a shame they don't really have anything to offer in that category. Their S-factor Serious conditioner is too light for me. I normally use these products with the Macadamia Natural Oil hair mask (because they both have a fruity smell), and they perform really well together. I haven't experienced any scalp irritation or breakouts. The S-factor shampoo gave me breakouts, so I was kind of expecting them. The larger packaging with the pump is again much more convenient. Both the shampoo and the conditioner are quite thick, and it's hard to press them out of the tube.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Love Love Love this conditioner! I have very thick curly long hair and this has done wonders for it. My hair has been dyed, bleached and was completely damaged. Thos has really made a difference. It smells great very sweet, it leaves my hair really soft and even the bleached bits have improved massively. Would repurchase

on 4/1/2014 7:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My hair has been strange lately so I am not sure what is up. But to help it, I tried switching out conditioners and trying the Recovery. At first I thought it was nice, but it left my fine wavy hair, quite liefeless, undefined and rather cotton candy like. After this conditioner, I tried the Resurrection (#3) conditioner and while I am early in my use for that, I like it much better than the the #2. However, I am early in my trial and I am approaching with caution. I am not afraid of cones, but when a product has one of the heavier cones (Dimethocone) listed as the one of the top 2-3 ingredients, I am always watchful for buildup. So either way these conditioners are average, nothing stellar yet. And quite honestly, with these uber heavy cones in there, I am fearing a Pantene backlash.