TiGi Bed Head Urban Antidotes Recovery Shampoo (Level 2)

TiGi Bed Head Urban Antidotes  Recovery Shampoo (Level 2)
Bed Head Urban Antidotes  Recovery Shampoo (Level 2)TIGI Bed Head Urban Antidotes Recovery Tween

4.1

Water (Aqua) , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Fragrance , Glycol Distearate , Dimethiconol , Glycerin , Sodium Chloride , Carbomer , Limonene , TEA Dodecylbenzenesulfonate , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Mica , Sodium Hydroxide , PPG 9 , Tetrasodium EDTA , Benzyl Benzoate , Citric Acid , DMDM Hydantoin , Geraniol , Linalool , Polyethylene , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Blue 1 (CI 42090) , Yellow 5 (CI 15985)

on 12/21/2016 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I was lucky enough to find the shampoo and conditioner set duo in a bargain store this month. I have been using this for just under a week and I have already noticed a huge difference in the softness, strength and fluidity in my hair.
Bed Head has been one of my hair care staples since my interest in hair peaked, although when I was younger it was far more expensive and sought, now it is readily available very cheap in various outlets online and in salons or shops. I have fine hair that's in between dense and not very dense, my hair sort of gets dryer the longer I leave it between washes, and no matter what (unless I've had it cut and professionally dried) my ends feel wispy.

This product had a lovely fruity fragrance which I find quite pleasant, any hair enthusiast or hair professional knows that you shampoo twice to get an effective clean so I love how Bed Head have catered to this by making the shampoo bottle bigger than the conditioner. As with most salon brands they're more expensive because the formula is more concentrated so Bed Head have made the distribution hole in the lid small enough to manage an appropriate amount of product which is great for allowing you to make the most out of your product.

The shampoo lathers well, and the conditioner detangles, both rinse out easily. I was stunned by the results! My hair felt replenished and very hydrated, it was moving around with great fluidity and my ends felt nice and blunt as thought it had been freshly cut again. Gone were the wisps, my hair looks noticeably shinier and feels stronger

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Didn't like, very drying for my hair and made it very tangly. Will try again bc of my never ending faith in Tigi <3

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this during the Ulta liter sale since I really like the matching conditioner and wanted to see how they pair together. For reference, I have long curly hair that is now a mix of 2c and 3b curls. It has a medium texture and normal porosity. While this shampoo smells wonderful and provides shine and softness, it also flattens some of the curl and reduces volume. I really wanted to like this but might reserve this for days when I straighten my hair or in the mood for looser curls. It is not drying and the scent lingers which is nice since my hair has a hard time clinging to scent sometimes. You don't need to use a lot since it feels so concentrated. Would I buy again? Probably not.

on 10/5/2014 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is amazeballs! I was using Neutrogena Triple Repair shampoo because after some research I discoverd that MICA is shine enhancing ingredient. My hair did seem to get drier with the triple repair. I was back on the lookout. I went to ulta and explored the vast array of shampoos. I ended up purchasing this one and I really love it. I was surprised how luxurious it was. The scent is quite sort of fruity. It lathers well and I feel like my hair is clean but not totally striped, rather very moisturized; supple.
EDIT: I find that with continued use this actually makes my hair too soft. Sometimes I feel like it has a hard time holding a style. I have since switched to the #1 Re-Energize shampoo. Both are good but I am liking the other one better at this time. This is still a good shampoo though.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is officially my new favorite shampoo. I have missed my beloved Self Absorbed and have been a bit peeved with TiGi since they discontinued it years ago, but after using this I can say it is a lovely replacement. While I still miss the fresh squeezed orange fragrance of Self Absorbed, I am in love with the abundant lather I get from Recovery, the fruity scent and the way my hair feels while washing and rinsing. It's so silky when I rinse it out that I barely feel the need to use conditioner (but I do because I love conditioner), yet it does not weigh my hair down one bit.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Favourite shampoo ever.I have long curly,frizzy and dry hair and this transforms it like no other hair product I ever tried.It smells amazing as well.Love it!

on 3/26/2014 7:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is my favorite shampoo so far :D
I have long peroxide blonde hair which tends to be greasy fast, and my hair is so fine that any buildup and grease just weighs the hair down and makes it looks terrible. When a hair product promises to repair damaged hair or make it shiny I always fear that it will overload my hair and create buildup, but not this one! :D It makes the hair really clean( removes all my grease) and lathers nicely so that it's easy to wash every part of my mane, and it does not leave that nasty residue that makes your hair look dirty even though you just washed.

Reading reviews for the red version of the urban antidotes it seems like buildup might be a problem with it, but I haven't tried it yet. Sticking with this teal one for now.

I've gone through a 750 mill pump bottle( I <3 pump bottles) and will aquire a new one posthaste.

I have been using the Level 2 conditioner, on and off, for two years. For my fine hair type, this works extremely well. I would recommend not using this with the accompanying shampoo as it will probably make your hair to soft and unmanageable. I have slightly dry hair and this is the only conditioner that will moisturize and increase volume somewhat. Every salon and drugstore brand seems to weigh my hair down. I do not like "volume" conditioners as they tend to dry my hair out. I have tried Tigi Re-energize (Level 1) conditioner and it does not provide enough moisture for me.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I bought this just after christmas there was a deal on and i got the big bottles of both the shampoo and conditioner in a pack. The shampoo itself is great. I have very thick curly hair, its pretty damaged from dying it so many times and last year i bleached the bottom of it (total mistake) as it fried my hair. Since then my hair has been so bad. I was looking around for something that would help and came across this. Usually i shampoo my hair twice then condition but with this i only need to shampoo once. It smells amazing and makes my hair smell good for a couple of days. I have seen a real difference in my hair its so much softer and looks that much better. I would definitely repurchase it!

on 7/11/2014 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love the smell,makes my hair feel amazing!!! I love all Tigi products so I knew this wouldn't disappoint me. The price is reasonable if you can buy the shampoo/ conditioner duo.

Popular Shampoos