4.8

price range

Reviews

from

7 months ago

Love the smell. I have thick wavy hair, it’s in pretty good condition, I.e. no bleach and other than rough drying I don’t use loads of heat or styling products. I get oily roots, so wash my hair every other day. This foams up nicely (it contains SLS, which doesn’t bother me), it’s got a nice texture, I love the smell. I’ve been using it with a pureology conditioner and my hair feels smooth, soft and clean after washing. It’s pricey but always tends to be on offer online, so if you buy the jumbo/salon bottles they’re actually really good value. I’m currently using the 250ml squeeze tube, which is works fine, but I wish it had a pump (I wish all shower products have pumps though). This is the first shampoo which I’ve liked enough to want to repurchase. I’ve tried lots of drugstore (dove, Aussie, herbal essences, body shop) & salon brands (L’Oreal serie expert, goldwell, Joico) but nothing has really stood out. This isn’t a life changing shampoo, but it does the job, smells great and doesn’t cost a fortune and to be honest that’s all I really need in a shampoo.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

2 years ago

To start, I’ve got relatively healthy hair that’s prone to an oily scalp and hair loss. I normally can’t afford shampoos at this price but there was a promotion at my local Tigi salon that was selling 3 products for the price of 2, and I’ve always wanted to try something from this line. I find it washes my hair adequately, hair feels clean, not weighed down nor stripped of moisture. However, I don’t consider these things to be anything special, it’s just what I would expect of any old good shampoo. My hair looks like it’s normal self, it doesn’t add any extra shine, smoothness or volume. Still, I can’t fault this shampoo for not wowing me, it’s still did a good job cleansing my hair, plus it was great that there no negative effects to my hair too! It’s a good shampoo, no doubt about that, but would I repurchase or do I think it’s worth the full price? Not at all. I get the same results from my drugstore shampoos.

About reviewer (125 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

3 years ago

I love the fact that it comes in a 750ml bottle!It is really creamy and it creates a lot of foam immediately,which I appreciate.It leaves my hair totally clean and smooth.It is not my number 1, but totally in the top 5!

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3 years ago

For my fine (and flat) hair this is amazing product! This lift my roots, but ends are shiny and looking healthy! You need only small amount of product, so worth of price

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

I have very fine hair and most of the shampoos usually weighs my hair down but this one doesnt do that. I have a bigger bottle (750ml) and have been using it for six months and I still have a lot. Its a little bit expensive than other shampoos but this one last very long. It makes my hair very smooth and shiny and it doesnt make my hair very oily compared to the other brands.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

4 years ago

I have bought this and the matching conditioner many times bc I absolutely love it. It smells like fresh clean apples. My hair feels so clean when I use this. But not stripped, very moisturized and shiny. The shampoo lathers great and the conditioner makes my fine highlighted hair like silk! I recommend to anyone looking for a good daily shampoo and conditioner.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Tan

EyesHazel

4 years ago

Love this shampoo. Well, I love a lot of shampoos but they all cause build up over time. I've been using this one for a month now and it works just as well as it did on the first day. Honestly, I like the whole antidotes line. I think the antidotes line is the best line Bed Head has to offer. It all depends on what level your hair damages/needs are. I chose Level 1 this time around because I wanted something on the less heavy side. Something that wouldn't weigh my hair down either. I only wash every 3rd or 4th day so I wanted something that will really cleanse my hair but not strip it. I love that this shampoo and conditioner pairing really gets my hair clean but it leaves it so soft and shiny. Getting my hair shiny is near impossible due to it being so coarse and frizzy. This is rare for me but when using this shampoo and conditioner, I don't have to use any styling products. My hair just falls perfectly with very little frizz.

About reviewer (342 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

4 years ago

Wow. I thought shiny, voluminous, easy to style hair was a myth :) What a pleasant shampoo! Lathers wonderfully, leaves hair bouncy and revived. Hair feels clean AND moisturized! I bought the large size and I'm glad I did. I will have to purchase the conditioner next. I used this with Redken Extreme Conditioner. Thoroughly impressed with this shampoo and I've tried them ALL (almost lol).

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesGreen

5 years ago

I was on a TiGi shopping spree and I have decided to buy this shampoo, being the first TiGi shampoo I try. I have a very oily scalp, but somehow dried ends. My hair is healty and pretty thick, natural color. It gets really frizzy and it has some weird waves, this is why I like to use a flat iron. This is the first shampoo that "calmed" my scalp down and depending of how sweaty I am during the night, my roots are not oily on the second day. I was really surprised by the effects and I really didn't expect them. After this one finishes I will try the #2, the blue bottle. Or maybe the volume one, as I like to have volume at roots.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

5 years ago

I love this schampoo! It makes my hair soft and shiny. My hair is much more easier to brush out and my hair can go 2 days without a wash and still look new-washed (compared to before!). I love the smell and the pump of the bottles! When you wash your hair with the conditioner and this it is a real winner!!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18