Hourglass Femme Rouge - Raven

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

3.0

1 review

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, DI-PPG-3 Myristyl Ether Adipate, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Tribehenin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vanillin. May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410:2), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2).

I have tried this several times at Sephora and this last one was my final test that convinced me not to buy this. The colors of this matte lipstick are beautiful- the range is limited but vivid. I tried this in Raven, a bright orange-red. It went on easily enough and I could easily use a q-tip to clean up the edges of my application. But the consistency on my lips was tacky- to the touch it was soft enough but when I closed my lips, it felt like they were stuck together and I was unpeeling them to open my mouth. To be clear, the consistency is not sticky, it's tacky. I won't be purchasing- I like my lips to feel soft!