Hourglass Cosmetics Femme Rouge - Raven

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

4.5

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, DI-PPG-3 Myristyl Ether Adipate, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Tribehenin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vanillin. May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410:2), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2).

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

If you're looking for a perfect orange-red this is it. It is elegant, smells lovely, and the formula is very opaque. Looks so beautiful with just mascara and a nice warm bronzer all over the face. Looks bright and makes a statement.

on 12/18/2012 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lipstick!!!!! I have been looking for the perfect shade of fire orange that would look good on my complexion. This is it! I don't even need to use lip liner. It looks so great and right on trend. This is a classic shade that I will wear for years and years. This is my first Hourglass purchase and I will definitely buy more products from them. I absolutely love the packaging too! I even love the way the lipstick is shaped. It's worth the price for the quality and the years it took me to find it. Everything about this is a win!

Update: I still love using this lipstick. For reference, I am NW43 in MAC and Chestnut shade in Chanel foundation. Raven is really stunning. I want to get Icon as well.