Hourglass Femme Rouge - Raven

Filtered by hair type : Curly
No Image

1 review

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, DI-PPG-3 Myristyl Ether Adipate, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Tribehenin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vanillin. May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410:2), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

A red lover's red. It's a true red for sure. Definitely my perfect HG red. I would label it neutral, as it's not really blue-based or orange-based. If I were forced to choose, I'd say slightly warmer rather than cooler. It wears well for hours. I own a ton of reds, from NYX and DS brands to high end Chanels and Lancome, etc. This is my FAVE!!!