Hourglass Femme Rouge - Raven

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, DI-PPG-3 Myristyl Ether Adipate, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Tribehenin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vanillin. May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410:2), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2).

Love their lipsticks! they last a long time, and they have gorgeous colors. Make sure to check your teeth, sometimes when applying I would get some color on my teeth. Love, love love!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

A red lover's red. It's a true red for sure. Definitely my perfect HG red. I would label it neutral, as it's not really blue-based or orange-based. If I were forced to choose, I'd say slightly warmer rather than cooler. It wears well for hours. I own a ton of reds, from NYX and DS brands to high end Chanels and Lancome, etc. This is my FAVE!!!