Hourglass Femme Rouge - Raven

Filtered by age: 36-43
No Image

1 review

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, DI-PPG-3 Myristyl Ether Adipate, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Tribehenin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vanillin. May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410:2), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2).

I have been on the hunt for an orange based red (red based orange?) since some FOTDs were posted using Lady Danger. Except when I went to check it out it didn't appear nearly as lovely on me as on others. I swung into Sephora and found Raven, applied it and walked around trying to get a real idea of what it looked like in the horrible lighting Sephora insists on installing.

A mua confirmed it was a true warm red (orange?) and that I looked 'hot and sexy'. So I bought 3 (really I just bought one but I told her with that comment I should have bought all three.

I am loving the texture because l/s that are too creamy slide around my face but this is somewhere between a matte and a cream.

I do think the price is absurd but I found what I was looking for without having to sort through endless bins of d/s lipsticks and since I actually mostly on d/s l/s I thought I deserved one over the top one that I 'll most likely wear all fall/winter.