MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter Pen (Radiant Rose)

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

4.8

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Absolutely gorgeous for under eye circles - makes skin look radiant! Purchased with Mac Longwear concealer, but honestly just using this gives a fantastic finish, never looks cakey or heavy. Doesn't crease much and holds pretty well throughout the day.

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

Awesome as color corrector for my dark circles. I have very pale skin an I've used ysl touch eclat for the same purpose but I think I like the mac one better cause I find it doesn't crease as easily and has more pigment to it. Brightens and corrects at the same time, concealer on top and the result is very nice. I like the packaging and it's not very pricey tho there are more affordable options out there. Very likely to repurchase after I run out.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I've gone through two of these and I'm buying my third this week. I'm so pale that I use this as a concealer. It's the only product I've found that matches my skin. It covers my dark circles and makes me look alive. I cannot say how much I love this product - there aren't enough words in the English language. With that said, it does not work on any kind of blemish other than red, smooth spots.

Actually I don't understand what's so big deal with this..I'm a little bit disappointed,I waited more from this product,as I had read the reviews and watched videos of it.YSL Touche Eclat Pen is better, I think.This stuff dries pretty quick,so I have to do one under eye at the time.I give it 3 lipsticks,I do like it,but it's nothing special.I'd be interested on hearing more about those peoples' opinions,who are thinking this MAC highlighter pen is better than YSL,which is about 20 years old formula,that's something special.I thought this would be creamier concistency,but it is pretty thin.I definitely can't wear this as a concealer,it does not conceal anything.My dark under eyes are showing through of this product.There's foundation and concealer needed before you can apply this(with YSL I don't need concealer).But still,overall a good product.

I just got this and I absolutely love it! I was told by the MAC artist to use it over my prolong wear. And in any other areas I want to highlight. And I took that advice. It works great on my oily skin, and doesn't crease. Love it!

I haven't had this long but have worn several times and the pink gives a beautiful brightening to my undereye...I apply this in natural outside light which is perfect to show how pretty this is....

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I use "light boost" to highlight my cheekbones, brows, nose, Cupid's bow as I have yellow undertones and use "radiant rose" to highlight the eyes. Have been using this product for a long time. Application is smooth, non-cakey and does not annoyingly sit in fine lines on the eye contour area. I'm 45 and this is the only product that works for me. The design is great just by twisting to get the required amount of product. Some say about price but you pay for what you get. You also don't need much. One twist can do the lot.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I recently bought this and I really like it! I use it under my eyes, on my forehead, down my nose and a bit on my chin. It really gives a certain glow and it highlights my under eye area which makes my face look so much fresher. I have thought about buying the touche eclat - but this is a whole lot cheaper and I'm satisfied! :-)

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is a a great brightening product. It works as a color corrector with pinky undertones to lighten dark areas. It doesn't have these useless shimmer particles which i dislike. I use this either over or underneath my concealer and i find to have surprisingly l little creasing. The price/g is great in my opinion since similar products usually offer half the product for the same price!

This does a great job of lightening up my under-eye area, as well as evening out my eyelids before applying eyeshadow. I tested it out using no other eye primer or paint pot (I used only this highlighter and eyeshadow), and had no creasing all day. So far I'm very impressed and loving this product! Thank you MAC for making a product that is useful for very fair skinned customers.