MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime Highlighter Pen (Radiant Rose)

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

4.7

Just need a tiny drop and it does his job well. Great product!!!!!!

I didnt intentionally mean to buy this, it was on a whim kind of thing and I am so glad I did. The packaging is uber sleek, the tip applicator is lovely and soft then the twist mechanism that pumps up the product is super easy to use.

I absolutely adore the awakening look it gives on top of my Pro Longwear concealer in NW20 that hides my dark circles on NC25 skin (I use pink tones to neutralise the dark areas) or just alone with minimal makeup to freshen my face.

Cons would be you can't see how much product is left and the price is a little exy.. But I am happy to repurchase as it has became a must have over the YSL Touche Eclat.

All in all - Hands down, great job once again MAC!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

When I first purchased this product I loved it. I thought it was a dream come true. But then a couple of weeks later I noticed that I had developed some dark sun spots int the exact areas where I was applying this product. So be careful and limit your sun exposure when wearing this product. I hate this dark spots on my face and I don't know what to do to make them go away. Skin bleaching? Chemical peal? I don't know what to do.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I use "light boost" to highlight my cheekbones, brows, nose, Cupid's bow as I have yellow undertones and use "radiant rose" to highlight the eyes. Have been using this product for a long time. Application is smooth, non-cakey and does not annoyingly sit in fine lines on the eye contour area. I'm 45 and this is the only product that works for me. The design is great just by twisting to get the required amount of product. Some say about price but you pay for what you get. You also don't need much. One twist can do the lot.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this sooner, I use it every day without fail. This highlighter is AMAZING, I adore the consistency, what with it being a cream highlighter. I use it after I have finished applying all of my make up, straight from the pen, on my nose, upper lip and in between my brows, and on my chin. I blend it in with my fingers and it makes me look glowy and fresh. The colour is very light, and has a pink tone to it. Although I am more yellow toned, (nc30) I feel the pink tone still goes well with my skintone. The only thing is dislike about this product is the packaging, it is the same as the touché éclat pen, but it is impossible to tell how much product is left in it before it runs out. I recommend always having a back up. I just want to add that I don't use it as a cheek highlighter or under the eyes, the reason being is I use the cream colour base in the shade Shell for my cheekbones as it matches my blush well, and for under the eyes I prefer to use a peachy concealer to cancel out the brown/blue tones. I recommend the highlighter called Bright Forecast for under the eyes, it is a definite peach colour.

This is my favorite highlighting pen so far. it's bright pink color and creamy opaque consistency make it perfect for my under eye area. I use this under my concealer. It smooths out easily and allows layering of products without losing or moving this product. It doesn't look cakey at all.
Awesome product!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm in love with this product. I had nabbed some from my girlfriends makeup bag when I had left my makeup at home pre a date night and absolutely fell in love when I tried it on. I have dark circles and need a good primer to really make my concealer stick. This is great. It primes the eye area, both under the eyes and the eye lids and makes a great base for concealer, liner or you could even just throw on mascara and go au natural. Definitely a fan.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've had it for few weeks now and I love it! I've tried bunch of under eye concealers/highlighters and this is currently my favorite. The price point is good compared to YSL#1 and I prefer the finish and color of the Mac. I thought it will be similar to Maybelline Dream Lumi in Radiant but this performs so much better. Maybelline is peachy Mac is pinky-er. It also doesn't sink into my fine lines and the blendability and the finish is so much better. It's a great highlighter if you are somewhere between NC20-30.

Simply beautiful! I use it after applying pro long wear concealer to brighten, its awesome.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

SO I went to my Mac counter looking for a blush and a new concealer. The makeup artist took me straighter to the highlighter pen (mind you I was like what are you doing)...She put it on and OMG...I am in love!!! It is very natural and almost covers my dark circles alone. I will def be repurchasing this again. THANK YOU mac lady :)