MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter Pen (Radiant Rose)

Filtered by skin type : Oily

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Absolutely gorgeous for under eye circles - makes skin look radiant! Purchased with Mac Longwear concealer, but honestly just using this gives a fantastic finish, never looks cakey or heavy. Doesn't crease much and holds pretty well throughout the day.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love love love this. After purchase this kind of sat in my draw for a while as I wasn't exactly sure how to use it. It is NOT a concealer, and highlights only. Once I learned how to use it to its maximum highlighting potential, it became my go to 'big night out' product. I draw under my eyes, a stripe down my nose and then highlight my chin and forehead then leave it to cook on my skin for a minute or so. By this time it has melted into my skin and is ridiculously easy to blend in. It leaves the skin with a lovely photo finish glow and the colour tone is perfect form my cool pale skin (NC15). Every other Mac product I have tried has been overrated and poor value for money but This has lasted me a year and 5 months (only using in a weekend). I will most definitely be repurchasing.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Love this Highlighter Pen! I am a MAC NC25 in Studio Fix powder and use the NW20 in Studio Finish concealer. I have been using the radiant rose as a highlighter over my studio finish concealer. I have never used this as my primary concealer but it would probably work. I originally purchased this pen in light boost but that was a little yellow for my skintone and did not give me the brightening effect that I was looking for. I returned the High Boost pen and on my second try I went with Radient Rose and it is the perfect color for me! This is a great highlighter and under eye brightener. I am not a fan of the click pen that this comes in but that is the only con for me. I will definitely be repurchasing this as long as it is available!