MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter Pen (Radiant Rose)

Filtered by skin type : Dry

4.8

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Radiant Rose is a beautiful rosy-lavender highlighter shade which is perfect if you have a dull or tired skin.

I love applying this product under my eyes, especially at the outer darker corners of the eye as Radiant Rose gives them an instant lift and freshness. You can also pop this under the eye if you feel like you have had a restless night or partied a lot.

You can also use this highlighter as a correcting colour underneath your favorite brightening concealer for a better effect.

If you want to read an in-depth review on this and other Prep+Prime Highlighers you can read this blog review below. Hope it helps deciding.

I love this... But as a highlighter. To me this is not a concealer but it can be worn on top of a concealer... To highlight, which is its purpose. This is my absolute go to for highlighting underneath the brows. It creates a sharp line and is easily blended in. My brows are gappy and I have to draw the angle, this pen just perfects it. Couldn't be without it.
For reference I'm NW20/25 and the radiant rose is a perfect compliment to my skin tone.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is incredible!!!!!! I have tried numerous highlighters in the past but this one is the best it gives my porcelain fair skin a beautiful ethereal glow It doesint do much for dark circles but for covering blemishes and giving a radiant lit from within glow this is it.its not to sheer nor to runny the consistency is impeccable I love this please Mac don't ever discontinue this....

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love love love love love love love. Hate the price, but love everything else. I will continue to buy it even though it's pricey because it is one of the only highlighters that really looks good on my fair skin.

I like this highlighter, but like the Pro-Longwear concealer much better. This does a great job of brightening the under eye area, but can be drying and extra moisturizing is highly recommended. It's great to apply on the brow bone to give the illusion of lift. I've found the Pro-Longwear concealer stays put after applying and does a great job of concealing any dark spots. I might try the suggestion of mixing a little of the highlighter and NW20 concealer together.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This does a really good job at brightening my dark circles and puffiness due to allergies. I've tried a few different things now, but this does the trick. Alittle goes a long way, its very creamy. If you apply too much on, it'll give you the reverse raccoon effect. Its easy to control how much you want with the click open bottom.